shape
carat
color
clarity

This Friday!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SB_Gary

Rough_Rock

Hey Everyone,

I wanted to thank you all for helping me along the way in this journey that I have been on. I had so many questions answered on this forum and am just so excited to finally be proposing this Friday. You guys helped me learn about diamonds, where to purchase them, what to look for and how not to get ripped off. I couldn’t have done it without you guys. Seriously… thank you!

Now for the proposal idea/plan.

So, I live in Southern California and Disneyland is a huge part of our lives. We love going to Disneyland and we both have annual passes. On Friday we are going with my whole family (who also have passes). This is a normal thing for us. The first time I ever went to Disneyland with my girlfriend she told her mom on the phone that she was with her “Prince Charming”. Her mom said that I couldn’t be Prince Charming until I found her glass slipper. For the last 11 months that has been the running joke… where will I find the glass slipper, etc. I bought a “plastic” glass slipper in my girlfriends shoe size a couple weeks ago. What I am hoping to do is talk to guest services and give them the shoe. Hopefully they will be able to give it to the Prince Charming and Princess cast members. Then when we are walking around the park we will go to where the Prince and Princess are at their scheduled time and get in line to see them. My girlfriend likes the princesses. When we get to the front of the line I will ask Prince Charming if he has any idea where I could find a glass slipper because my girlfriend says I need to find her one. At that point he will pull out the one I gave them and say, “well I have this one right here”… I’ll then say, “well lets see if it fits”. I’ll get down on my knee and put the slipper on her foot… After it fits I’ll say something like “well, since I am down here already” and pull out the ring, make my speech about how much I love her and propose. I have also set up a whole weekend that she doesn’t know about with a VERY nice dinner and some shopping.

I’ll put up pictures once it is all said and done. I can’t wait!

Thanks again for all of the help!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
So cute!!!
9.gif
I hope everything works out with the DL staff, though I''m sure with it being the "Happiest Place on Earth" and all, they''ll be rather accommodating!

Enjoy every moment of it, roll with any punches that may come your way, and take lots of pictures!!! Best of luck to you!

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
It sounds fabulous. Good luck with the proposal!

crossmyfingers

Shiny_Rock
This sounds soooo cute! Good luck, and come back with lots of pics!
9.gif

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
How exciting!
36.gif

Good luck!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
woot woot! sounds fun and fantastic!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
fantastic!!!
can't wait to hear the answer, and see the hand shots!
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results