clarity

Thinking of this headpiece

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
lovely !!
i would wear that to a wedding

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you! You are honestly a really kind person. I appreciate it. I love the vintage look.

i wish i had a 1920's fingur and the courage to pull it off
i realize that vintage has moved forward a few more years of late

but i can and do wear hats etc when the occassoin arrises, people do still wear them here to the big annual race meetings and weddings and my town is one of those places that is into vintage weekends so we do have some lovely accesorie shops in town

your head piece is so light you wont even feel it
and isnt it lovely that that vintage dress is going to get another outting !
after the wedding you must find another occasion to wear it

In the UK Royal Ascot must be soon, i google that just to look at the hats ! -ok and brooches on the ladies of the royal family !!!

waffle

Shiny_Rock
i wish i had a 1920's fingur and the courage to pull it off
i realize that vintage has moved forward a few more years of late

but i can and do wear hats etc when the occassoin arrises, people do still wear them here to the big annual race meetings and weddings and my town is one of those places that is into vintage weekends so we do have some lovely accesorie shops in town

your head piece is so light you wont even feel it
and isnt it lovely that that vintage dress is going to get another outting !
after the wedding you must find another occasion to wear it

In the UK Royal Ascot must be soon, i google that just to look at the hats ! -ok and brooches on the ladies of the royal family !!!

Oh I love hats so much. This is just a bow headband. Meticulously made to resemble a fasinator. If you are ever in Ny, I found the most fabulous hat and headgear shop. They have 4 locations, a pit pricy, but quality is brilliant! I will save money on having my hair done. I can just curl it and put on this piece. The dress is vintage style. Never worn, and can’t wait to wear it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results