shape
carat
color
clarity

Think Im about ready to buy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

goldalex27

Rough_Rock
Im about ready to press the pay now button. I have a couple diamonds that i would like for you guys to look over. I am still new to this. She wants good quality but she would sacrifice some quality to get more sparkle. I am open to any other suggestions if you may have any. Thanks

http://www.jamesallen.com/diamonds/H-VS2-Ideal-Cut-Round-Diamond-1197185.asp

Shape: Round
Carat weight: 0.71
Cut: Hearts & Arrows Ideal
Color: H
Clarity: VS2
Certificate: AGS
Depth: 62.0%
Table: 56.6%
Polish: Ideal
Symmetry: Ideal
Girdle: Thin to slightly thick
Fluorescence: Negligible
Measurements: 5.70*5.74*3.54
Crown Angle: 34.7°
Crown %: 15.10
pavilion Angle: 41.0°
pavilion %: 43.30

http://www.jamesallen.com/diamonds/I-VS2-Ideal-Cut-Round-Diamond-1199630.asp
Shape: Round
Carat weight: 0.81
Cut: Ideal
Color: I
Clarity: VS2
Certificate: GIA
Depth: 60.7%
Table: 56.0%
Polish: Very Good
Symmetry: Very Good
Girdle: Thin to medium
Culet: None
Fluorescence: None
Measurements: 6.02*6.13*3.69

Thanks,
Marcus

Noahsmom

Shiny_Rock
From my understanding and readings, the Hearts and Arrows give more sparkle. JMO, I''m fairly new to this too, so if it''s worth anything, I say#1

oldminer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
A relatively novice owner or wearer will find either diamond wonderful so long as they find you wonderful and loving. Later on, when they develop a higher degree of sophistication, they might prefer one over the other slightly, but it is never going to be a major issue. The heavier diamond is noticeably larger in diameter and that might make me tip in that direction more than any other characteristic.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
If it were my diamond, I''d want some more info before buying. Get the crown and pavilion angles of the certs and run them through the HCA (cut advisor in the tools link above) if she wants as much sparkle as possible. Generally, diamonds that score lower than 2 are the best performers.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results