:eek-2: :knockout::snooty:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hard to top that one!!

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nothing foodwise will top that! I don't understand its existence! It's not exotic or anything (like balut which is gruesome but I get why people eat it). It's just....gross.

Last edited:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
although it looks totally gross we do a lot of camping out in the stix and ....
lots of stuff taste alot better out in the fresh air

id be tempteted to try it
just for curiosity's sake

you know for salad or to make it into something for a one pan dinner

im still new here
i may have over sheared .....:whistle:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
....anyway i had a look on amazon US$18
you can buy 2 frozen chickens for that price, not even taking the exchange rate into account and just imangine the shipping to NZ
still it had some good reviews beleave it or not ! moist and tasty
i bet the cat would love all that jelly and gross rubber/fatty skin
im sure I'll wake up tomorrow and i dreamed this thread
a whole chicken in a can is redicoulss!

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I think I’m going to vomit... The picture of it part way out if the can looks like something from a horror film, while somehow also making a chicken look like a squid.

Why would anyone buy that when you can spatchcock a fresh, whole chicken and have it cooked within 40 minutes?!

To answer your question, my list of things that should not exist (in a much less gross vein than your post!) would include automatic doors (complete waste of electricity when 99.9% of people can push open a door perfectly adequately, and society should hopefully include enough considerate people to hold open a door for the remaining 0.1%) and those spray/glitter painted flower arrangements that seem to pop up at Christmas - flowers are naturally beautiful and glitter paint just makes them look gaudy and artificial. Rant over!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
glitter
its so bad for the environment lately
and drinking straws
oh and my biggest why ?
ballons
one time i was down the mouth of our little stream where it flows into the harbour - for clean up NZ day
and it was full of the reminets of the promotional ballons we used to give to kids at my work

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I watched this cooking YouTuber cook the canned chicken once. Her name is Emmy-something, really cute woman. It did not inspire me at all. :sick:

Nikki1415

Brilliant_Rock
Nothing foodwise will top that! I don't understand its existence! It's not exotic or anything (like balut which is gruesome but I get why people eat it). It's just....gross.
Yeah, the chicken makes me nauseous. I'm an adventurous eater and tried Balut years ago. It's surprisingly good!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
We carried these Sweet Sue canned chickens in a grocery store where I used to work.
We also carried pickled pigs feet in a jar,
899cbdea-4abd-43b2-aeb9-8c8d1d6189b6_1.50809d1ebe2a80b39334f94d03a25753.jpeg
Pickled pork rinds
download.jpeg
And squid in tins with ink sauce.
shopping.jpeg
And lots of other unmentionables, too many to list

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:sick::sick::sick: I may have to stop looking at this thread. Surely these things don't exist in Canada, right? :lol-2:

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would be curious to try that. I guess it’s good for the end of the world, when you want one last meal to remember the world as it was.

Rockdiamond

Ideal_Rock
Trade
chicken in a can.....
Can't

unsee
ARGH!!!

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
me
I was born dead.
Bout died a bunch of times since.
and im uglier than that chicken!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Layla Layla Layla, why Layla, why....
:sick:
Screen Shot 2019-06-19 at 5.43.12 PM.png

Nikki1415

Brilliant_Rock
I cop to "if momma ain't happy, no one's happy," thinking on this one. I couldn't unsee it. So I spread that misery around with a shovel. Sorry folks. :whistle:
:lol::lol::lol:

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What the hell is that??

If that's all that's left at the end of the world, I'm driving to the nearest city and waiting for the bombs to drop.

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks like an ingredient in some spell. Eye of newt... spawn of frog.....can of...chicken?

Seriously, how hard is it to roast a chicken?

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What I found really funny were the posts under it with people defending how tasty that is I'm like wait you actually eat that @#*......

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, it looks like a 'prefab chicken' to me and who the hell would buy it? ;-)

LaylaR

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I will admit I've been cooking since I was 10 years old. And I enjoy challenging myself with new flavors and methods. So I'm usually not the right person to ask the question "how hard is it to cook..."

But Ina Garten has an simple recipe for roast chicken I give people who are just learning to cook. With a video. And it is seriously the easiest recipe ever. If you can handle peeling and chopping some veggies and washing and rubbing butter and salt and pepper on a chicken, you can do it. It's easier than even those meal kits they sell.

So yeah, I don't get the chicken in a can. I'd even take chicken boiled in plain salted water (which sounds disgusting but is till better) over that. Forget the roasting.

LMAO @doberman: it totally looks like a spell ingredient for the busy witch on the go.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results