shape
carat
color
clarity

Things that make me grumpy....

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What makes me grumpy is pain, and I've been having a lot of it lately. I just wish that my family would be understanding. Maybe just let the dogs out for me while I lay down. I'd love to go to sleep right now, but it's too early for the dogs. :(2 That's not their fault of course.

Q

Queenie60

What makes me grumpy is pain, and I've been having a lot of it lately. I just wish that my family would be understanding. Maybe just let the dogs out for me while I lay down. I'd love to go to sleep right now, but it's too early for the dogs. :(2 That's not their fault of course.
I'm sorry Lyra - hope you're feeling better soon. Wishing you well, sending good thoughts your way.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hugs, Lyra.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Awww that would make anyone grumpy. Sending you gentle (((hugs))) and lots of PS dust for feeling better and for your family to get it and be more understanding. I'm sorry you are dealing with this @lyra. Chronic pain is not synonymous with good quality of life and hoping you get relief very soon!

comfortinghugs.gif

and this is so sweet...hope it makes you smile.

pethug.gif

AV_

Ideal_Rock

Nothing makes me grumpy - I am naturally so to begin with ,)

-

Living with pain is difficult to even immagine ...
@lyra I hope that the folks around you will never mind frequent, nagging requests for you!

AV_

Ideal_Rock
Hm...

I haven't seen the fame stuff (not going to look for it - I trust you I am not missing anything worth seeing).

Do have a Twitter account (feels like an old-school club - science, news reporters, a couple of news outlets - many exotic news sources in English I would have never seen otherwise!); and a new-ish Instagram account (full with Japanese wild flowers - just because this is what I have started with; with a few Western things thrown in) - such a great thing, I wish I had known for years... FB got ditched when I moved countries: the account was happy enough, but very local - what the heck to do with all the announcements about music gigs, gallery openings etc. a continent away?

From all the complaints I hear about these places, I trully hope that the world is, in fact, comming to its senses having seen itself & gotten dismayed.

2p

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock
An open letter to my kids:

Signed,
Your Grumpy Mom

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock
LOL.

Or...

Signed,
Your grumpy wife

Oh and don't put it on backwards, it rolls from the top not the bottom. The janitors at work can't even get that one right. :lol:
I have a very considerate husband, thankfully. It’s the teenagers that suck at this task. What’s worse is that their bathroom is the hall bath that guests use too. o_O

And yes, I agree on direction! Even the patent for TP shows it goes over, not under. :mrgreen2:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope you are feeling better today Lyra and you are able to get some relief from the pain.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
An open letter to my kids:

Signed,
Your Grumpy Mom
Omg! I was just complaining out loud to myself today that no one ever replaces the tp but me! So...I bought a non diamond trinket to feel better!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Germ spreaders--aka poor handwashing and coughing/spewing. :x2 Please wash your hands, change your toothbrush, and wipe down your devices and door knobs. Somewhere in the world it is FLU season!!!

cheers--Sharon

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everyone. You can really tell I was grumpy, because I don't usually talk about this sort of stuff. Feeling better today. Feel silly for mentioning it, but honestly I do think physical pain is the only thing that really makes me grumpy. I'm generally full of laughs and optimism.:P2

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
When my ex-husbands child support check bounces. Again. Grrrrr, that is my irritation for today.

AV_

Ideal_Rock
Feel silly for mentioning it, but honestly I do think physical pain is the only thing that really makes me grumpy. I'm generally full of laughs and optimism.

I'll be keeping this in mind - like a mantra!
=)2
;)2

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This morning we were going to order breakfast from a place around the corner. Online the menus said "Banana Foster pancakes $6.50".

So we called to find out if that was for just one pancake or two (their pancakes are huge) the woman on the phone said "Oh none of the prices on our menu online have been updated"

:confused: Why have a menu online if you aren't going to keep it up to date? Why have an online menu at all?????

I mostly agree. They really should keep prices up to date. That said, I would rather have an out of date but ballpark close menu online than nothing. Around here, you can easily walk into a place for hamburgers and find that hamburgers for two people cost more than $60 (hamburger and iced tea each) or walk into a nearly identical looking place and get for two around $20.
It also helps me get an idea of what gluten free and vegetarian options they have.

There is NO excuse (especially around here!) when half of the customers could update the website in 10 minutes and would be happy to help for free (or maybe a cimplimcompli appetizer).

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Airline delays. (As I sit here on the floor at O’Hare...)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results