shape
carat
color
clarity

THING 2 OF 2

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
About that ebay "sniping" ...
31.gif
Any tips??

(Don''t wanna bump the other thread for fear of itchy fingered lurkers ... HA!)

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I use auctionsniper.com. They give you 5 free snipes when you sign up I think. Then you can pay for more (totally cheap). Anyway, I usually set the snipe for 8 seconds before the auction ends. You put the item # into the website and it will call up the auction. You set your highest bid and when you want to ''pounce'' (8 seconds at least is usually recommended) and it does the rest.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
What's "sniping"? At first I thought it was shipping with a typo and then I thought it was sniping as in an argument...now I don't have any idea.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
In general, one trick I use is to *never* bid on an item until the very last minute. Bidding just drives other people to bid and increases the end price of the item. No matter how much I want it, I wait until the end to put out a single bid.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
AARGH! so sorry i didn''t see this earlier, deco! i had a crazy broken windshield when i woke up this morning so i spent my morning getting it replaced before i went to work! i''m glad to see others replied.

did you go for the necklace?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results