shape
carat
color
clarity

Thick outer envelopes?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
Does anyone have a recommendation for thick outer envelopes, preferably with a lining? Not stardream, just plain (or maybe linen?) and solid cream/off-white.

My invites are dark navy and I bought some lined ones from LCI paper, but the lining only went halfway down the envelope and it shows through. And looks silly.

Thanks in advance!

teapot

Shiny_Rock
What sized envelope do you need and how many?

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
A7, and about 150. It''s hard to find good thick ones that won''t show through!

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
Action Envelope has some great envelopes - we used different sizes for all of our invites for parties/rehearsal/etc. That link is an A7 envelope with different thickness options. You can always contact customer service and they will tell you if they will show through or not, but I think the 80lb thickness will be perfect!

teapot

Shiny_Rock
miracle envelope has some in bulk.

Also, before you order your envelopes, make sure you order a sample first or have a return option. That way you know the navy doesn''t stick out or since you are using pocket fold envelopes, you don''t need A7.5 envelopes instead.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results