shape
carat
color
clarity

THEY WONNNN!!! THE YANKEES WON!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
i''m DEFINITELY getting that YANKEE garter for my something blue!!!!!!!!!

9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

placing the order now.... hahaha

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
grrrrr....from a Philly fan
39.gif

however, i love the garter idea!

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
oops! posted twice
7.gif

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Heck yeah!!!
#27 for the trophy rack!
36.gif

love the garter idea!
my (ex) stepmom wore attached a veil to a pink yankee hat and wore it for the second half of their wedding reception. It was pretty hillarious.. tho not my particular taste lol.

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/4/2009 11:55:38 PM
Author:cleokizzy
i''m DEFINITELY getting that YANKEE garter for my something blue!!!!!!!!!

9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

placing the order now.... hahaha

Cute idea, and very original; however, I must disagree with your choice of team. I think you should get a Red garter
27.gif
3.gif

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
lol i didnt really care who won, im just so happy its over so the simpsons and family guy will be back on hahaha

JSM

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! Now maybe my Yankee fan DH will stop complaining!
9.gif

shertz1981

Shiny_Rock
LOL, FI called me and woke me out of a feverish sleep to get me to see the 9th inning!

Goooooo Pettitte! And Mo! And Matsui! WHOOHOO!

<3 the Yankees garter idea. I''m getting a NY Giants one

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
I''m excited, too!!! What a great series!!! My BF is a HUGE Yankee fan and I wanted to surprise him with something sexy and Yankee...but I did a google search for "Yankee lingerie" and all I found was a garter and cotton panties! Seriously...that''s it?!?!

I think the garter is a great idea...I just may have to do that for our wedding, too! He would be so surprised!!!
9.gif

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/5/2009 1:15:29 PM
Author: Rock_of_Love
I''m excited, too!!! What a great series!!! My BF is a HUGE Yankee fan and I wanted to surprise him with something sexy and Yankee...but I did a google search for ''Yankee lingerie'' and all I found was a garter and cotton panties! Seriously...that''s it?!?!

I think the garter is a great idea...I just may have to do that for our wedding, too! He would be so surprised!!!
9.gif

yay! glad i''m not the only one doing this!
2.gif
where are you getting yours? i found a couple on Etsy by =tags&includes[]=title:2o8h065d]GartersbyKristi and there are a few on eBay. if you find something more cute, please share!
9.gif

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
I thought this one was cute. I''ll let you know if I find more. I would love to find one with the pinstripes!!

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/5/2009 1:15:29 PM
Author: Rock_of_Love
I''m excited, too!!! What a great series!!! My BF is a HUGE Yankee fan and I wanted to surprise him with something sexy and Yankee...but I did a google search for ''Yankee lingerie'' and all I found was a garter and cotton panties! Seriously...that''s it?!?!

9.gif
You can def find a yankee thong.. pair it with a new navy blue bra and HOME RUN! Double points if you can find a white one with blue pinstripes.

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
jaylex: i''ll try to get in touch with that Etsy vendor and see if they can custom-create one with the pinstripes! hehe.

btw, i JUST came back from the YANKEE parade! FI & i got a good spot and i was able to see most of the players! but the highlight of my day was when i saw spike lee beside me!!! he was actually WITH the crowd taking photos! how cool is that?!? (he left as soon as people started noticing him though. darn.))

i KNOW that there is going to be a lot of people but.... i NEVER knew until i was there that there are a LOT, or should i say ALL?!?, of the FANS at the parade are CRAZY and most doesn''t even know what "manners" is!!! i even saw a couple of guys in a yelling match with several police officers!! *gosh*

it''s a good experience but i don''t think i would do it again!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results