shape
carat
color
clarity

There''s definitely not going to be a proposal..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katomm

Shiny_Rock
it''s horrible how things can change over night. I''m not looking for sympathy, just an hear and should to lean on. I have no good friends to talk to.

I found something last night that has made me question whether or not I should be with BF at all. It''s deeply person so I don''t want to put it on here for the entire world to see but I can tell you that the pain I feel right now is just about unbearable.

In the midst of arguing/discussing the issue I told him that he will never understand how much this hurts because I loved him so much I had planned on proposing to him. He had no words to say.

Today is going to be a very rough day as I have to work but I may leave early so I can try to sleep. I just ask for prayers to help me make a decision and know what''s right.

Magpie09

Shiny_Rock
I''m so sorry that you have to go through this
7.gif
Sending you hugs and dust to help you through this and to make the best decision for you. Do you have family you can talk to or at least get some support from?

thatsthegirl212

Rough_Rock
katomm, I am so very sorry for what you are having to go through. Please hang in there and know that there is a light at the end of every tunnel even though it may not feel like it right now. We are here if you need to ''talk''. Sending you hugs and strength to see you through.
Do you have any family you could talk to? Anyone you can talk to? A mentor? Coworker?

lucyandroger

Brilliant_Rock
So sorry, Katomm
15.gif
**Big hugs** We''re here to listen if you need to vent. I do hope you can get out of work early - I think an afternoon off could do a world of good.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry katomm.
15.gif

I hope you feel better. Take care of yourself.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry you''re going through this. Best wishes in any decisions you make.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
I'm really very sorry, hon. If you decide that you do want to talk to someone and it's easier to talk to a stranger (for some situations, talking to people who know your boyfriend make things ten times worse because then their opinions of him change), please feel free to ask the PS admins for my email address. I have been through what seems like a similar (possibly, anyway) 'discovery' which put my relationship firmly on the rocks and made me re-evaluate it. And it might help you to have a sounding board about the (confused?) feelings you have now.

Just an offer, in case you need to get this out at some point. I hope you are doing ok.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
We're here for you, not to judge, but to listen.

Whatever it is, it sounds pretty serious. Listen to your heart (that gut feeling that makes you sick). If your heart is telling you it's over, then it probably is.

I know that doesn't make it easier but it's important to know that things will improve as long as you stay true to yourself.

(((hugs))) I'm sorry
15.gif

purselover

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry you''re going through a difficult time, I hope you are doing okay and can take some time off early today to take care of you.

***sending hugs***

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
Oh no, I''m so sorry to hear that.
8.gif
Be strong! We are here for you.

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I''m really sorry you are going through such a tough time. I know hoe hard it is to not have good girlfriends you can lean on in these tough times. I recently posted something uber personal to me on here that I really didn''t want to, but it was good to just go ahead and say it. If you decide you need to talk about it here you can. Just ask for support only and that nay sayers need not hit reply. I know you will make the decision that is right for you. I will be keeping you in my thoughts.

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
BIG hugs, sweetie. I''m so sorry you''re in this rough situation, but you know we''re all here to listen! I''ll be thinking about you.

dec2410

Shiny_Rock
:: huggssssss ::

of course your PS buddies are here to support you any time...but i hope you have a great group of friends and loved ones that can help you through this hard time...in person!!

ringless

Shiny_Rock
So sorry.. it is best you are deciding this now and not when you''re married. Best of luck to you.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
I''m very sorry you are going thru this. If you need anything, just post and we''ll be here to listen and lend an ear and a shoulder.

purelily

Shiny_Rock
Hi Katomm,

I''m really sorry to hear this
7.gif
Without knowing anything about your situation other than that you''re upset, I just wanted to say I am sorry this has happened and i hope you heal soon. Sometimes, knowing something about your SO that isn''t right can hurt you, but in the end it is helpful for making the decision on whether you want to be with him or not. Maybe you could take some time away for yourself to think things over? Possibly, when you are both calm, you can discuss it with him? Do what''s right, and best, for you. Especially in this situation.

LilyKat

Brilliant_Rock
Katomm, I am sorry. Please take care of yourself.

katomm

Shiny_Rock
Thank you everyone for your words. I appreciate it more than you know.

Gwendolyn, I asked the admins for your email but was told that's not possible. Only if you have the time and patience I would love to get someone else's take on this.
Thanks

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry, Kat. Hang in there--and vent as much or as little as you need to here. PSers got me through hell a few years ago, and there will be plenty of virtual shoulders/ears here. ((((((HUGS)))))

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
Im so sorry katomm, i hope this time passes quickly
39.gif
and you come out of it stronger and happier.

Love, hugs, prayers and dust coming your way.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry to hear this, Katomm. I can''t imagine how hurt you must feel. You are in my thoughts!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I am so sorry! Times like this are tough. I know you will make the right decision, whatever that will be.
You have us all! Blind loving support, we are here for you!!!!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Hey Katomm..
7.gif
Just wanted to say I am here to listen as well if you want another ear/still want to talk. Just let me know. Sending hugs and support..

vip0802

Brilliant_Rock
i''m so sorry! *HUGS* it must be so hard for you, especially when there''s no one else to talk to. we''re here to listen if you need to vent it out and i promise we''re good listeners/readers! stay strong and i know whatever decision you make will be the best for you. hang in there girl!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/20/2009 6:30:12 AM
Author:katomm
it''s horrible how things can change over night. I''m not looking for sympathy, just an hear and should to lean on. I have no good friends to talk to.

I found something last night that has made me question whether or not I should be with BF at all. It''s deeply person so I don''t want to put it on here for the entire world to see but I can tell you that the pain I feel right now is just about unbearable.

In the midst of arguing/discussing the issue I told him that he will never understand how much this hurts because I loved him so much I had planned on proposing to him. He had no words to say.

Today is going to be a very rough day as I have to work but I may leave early so I can try to sleep. I just ask for prayers to help me make a decision and know what''s right.
15.gif

*hug*

we''re here for you.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Katomm,

We are all here for you! Really sorry to hear about how things have been going; I hope you are taking care of yourself, keep us posted on how you are doing. I know I will be checking for updates.

susied

Rough_Rock
I am very sorry to hear you are hurting. I understand about not talking to anyone...sometimes you just want someone to listen and not have to hear what they think about it all, etc.
It looks like you have a lot of friends here, so remember you are not alone!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry to hear that you are having a difficult time... We are always here if you need an ear!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results