shape
carat
color
clarity

there is a light.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

all.of.the.above

Rough_Rock
FF put a deposit down on a KICKIN' stone. This has been 5 years in the making (saving) and I couldn't be more excited. Now, it's up to him entirely to set it. He asked for guidelines and they have been given. I guess it's just a wait and see at this point. I am just so proud of him. He has really worked hard at more than just saving for a rock and for an 'old' man, he has proven to me that boys can finally grow into men without loosing their fun kid self. Excellent things do come to those who wait.

The point of my post, not sure. Just excited to be one step closer to marrying the man of my dreams.
2.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
Yay!
36.gif
Can''t be long now! Five years later, you deserve the most kickin'' ring ever!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! Care to divulge what kind of ''kickin'' stone???
31.gif

jcarlylew82

Shiny_Rock
hoorraayy!!!

Inquiring minds want to know!!!

xoxo

Shiny_Rock
Thats so exciting
36.gif
keep us posted.

all.of.the.above

Rough_Rock
Aw, you ladies are too sweet. The stone is an OMC and is between 1.6 - 2.0ct. The color is J and the clarity VS1. I don''t know much else other than that, but even though I''ve never seen it, I LOVE it! I cannot decide which I love more for a setting - a HW thin pave halo or a custom bezel - either in plat. Both seem classic and classy.

Yes, 5 years is a long time, but boy has it gone fast! I am so so thrilled to be one step closer to finally taking the plunge I can hardly contain myself.
30.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
YAY!!!! (a skip, a hop, and a heel click!)
36.gif

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! I''m so excited for you, that''s awesome news!

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/5/2009 11:28:49 AM
Author: all.of.the.above
Aw, you ladies are too sweet. The stone is an OMC and is between 1.6 - 2.0ct. The color is J and the clarity VS1. I don''t know much else other than that, but even though I''ve never seen it, I LOVE it! I cannot decide which I love more for a setting - a HW thin pave halo or a custom bezel - either in plat. Both seem classic and classy.

Yes, 5 years is a long time, but boy has it gone fast! I am so so thrilled to be one step closer to finally taking the plunge I can hardly contain myself.
30.gif
Oh wow! It sounds like a stunner!!!!! FWIW, one of my many dream rings is Coati''s James Meyer (if you are leaning towards a bezel)....yummmmy ....

coatiyummybezel.jpg

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Awe, how exciting!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

The Future Mrs.

Rough_Rock
Congratulations on being one step closer to being engaged. I am totally there with you. My boyfriend hasn't been saving for five years, but we've been dating for four years, and its about that time.

I wish you plenty of good night sleep , because its hard to think about much else knowing you'll be engaged in a few months or weeks even.

That is my situation. FF has purchased center stone, is getting custom made setting and I am waiting ever so impatiently !!!
1.gif

I am trying to be
10.gif
about it.

As you will too.

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Oh to all of the above and the future mrs... you have both gotten me so excited! (i didn''t even know it was possible to be more exciting than i am!!)

I too am in the same boat as far as how far the ring is along... 2 weeks ago today he picked out a diamond and it is being set right as we speak!! (hopefully) i have no idea on how long it all takes or anything like that but reading about you girls gave me butterflies!!!

Good luck and don''t forget to tell when it all finally happens!!!!
emteeth.gif
emteeth.gif
emteeth.gif

all.of.the.above

Rough_Rock
Thank you again! I am quite excited!! Although it's almost one of those cases (because it has been 5 years) that is hard to believe. I know that sounds silly, but all this time being bf/gf and then bam! the transition into FI and DH is big!

Sammyj: Let me tell you!! ha ha!! That James Meyer is to DIE FOR and is actually tied for #1 on the list. I am also in love with the HW micro halo. DBF says he wants a solitiare, but for an OLD stone, I tink it needs it's own jacket FULL of personality; just like it holds.

A good nights sleep is always hard to come by in exciting times like these. Soon I will also be graduating from school, so between graduation, a new big girl job and now a pending question to boot...
32.gif
...I'm not sure how I will sleep. hee hee.

Good luck and well wishes as well to all of those waiting. I am excited for you as well!! It's so nice to have company!

Now if I could just get my nails to stop breaking....
20.gif

KatM

Shiny_Rock
how exciting! i think i would be a nervous wreck.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results