shape
carat
color
clarity

There are snow flurries outside my house.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

April20

Ideal_Rock
I live in GEORGIA for goodness sake! This is NOT the deal I made with Mother Nature when I moved back south. I agreed to warm, balmy springs with no late cold snaps or snow in any form. If I wanted this craziness, I would have stayed in Seattle!

Anyone else feeling like Spring tricked them?

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
35.gif

Michigan.

Winter storm warning all day yesterday.

Currently sh*tting more snow on my car outside.

Not happy.

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 12:42:53 PM
Author: geckodani
35.gif

Michigan.

Not happy.

Ditto. Stupid Michigan.

But yeah, that really has to suck in Georgia. I mean, I at least expected mother nature to crap on MI one more time.

Right when I get my hopes up... Shattered!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wth? It snowed here (southern IN) last night, but not for long. I''m flying to Jacksonville tomorrow, the weather report hasn''t mentioned any SNOW!!! Bah! I''m trying to get away from winter weather!

April20

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 12:44:40 PM
Author: monarch64
Wth? It snowed here (southern IN) last night, but not for long. I''m flying to Jacksonville tomorrow, the weather report hasn''t mentioned any SNOW!!! Bah! I''m trying to get away from winter weather!
Have you checked Jacksonville''s weather? They''re having a cold front too! It''s 54 there. It''s supposed to warm up all over the south starting tomorrow, so it should be about done there and everywhere else in the SE. I know in Atlanta, it''s supposed to be 70 by Thursday. And we wonder why people get sick in spring... hot, cold, hot, cold. I just wish the weather would make up its mind.

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
I live in Georgia, and the rule has always been that you''re never safe from the cold until after Easter. Georgia weather is always getting warm and then yelling "psych!" and making it snow. lol

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 12:47:58 PM
Author: redfaerythinker
I live in Georgia, and the rule has always been that you''re never safe from the cold until after Easter. Georgia weather is always getting warm and then yelling ''psych!'' and making it snow. lol
Hahaha this is funny.

I''m in NC and it''s barely in the 50s today. I have to walk 5 blocks (~10 minutes) to work downtown, and I had to drag my winter fleece with thumb holes out for the walk this morning, and I''m sure I''ll be wearing it on the way back to the parking lot in a little bit!

I''m ready for the warmth!!!! (But hating the pollen right now.
14.gif
39.gif
)

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
In the deserts of New Mexico it''s pretty nice today. But we got TRICKED last week - super crazy winds and icy cold!

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Yea! We are visiting my parents in GA and got to see some snow flurries briefly! Woohoo, my son was so excited. We haven''t seen snow since we moved to FL so it was really cool!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m in Chicago. We had enough snow last week for my puppy to bury her face in it and do her little "ILOVESNOWOHMIGODICAN''TGETENOUGHDIDYOUSEETHESEFLAKES?!" snow dance. Did I mention it was my spring break from work? Yeah.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 4:07:21 PM
Author: Haven
I''m in Chicago. We had enough snow last week for my puppy to bury her face in it and do her little ''ILOVESNOWOHMIGODICAN''TGETENOUGHDIDYOUSEETHESEFLAKES?!'' snow dance. Did I mention it was my spring break from work? Yeah.
Cocaine for critters. That''s what snow is.
9.gif

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Sunday...we got blasted with icy rain and snow....blah
face21.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Total craziness everywhere, huh?

Seattle - Last week, on Wed., it snowed here and today it's around 70! (okay, it was mini-snow. . .about 1/8 of an inch - not flurries, but still quite the surprise.) Or maybe it was the week before last that it snowed. I totally forgot it was Spring Break last week until I read Haven's post. That's how out of it I am.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 4:11:09 PM
Date: 4/7/2009 4:07:21 PM

Author: Haven

I''m in Chicago. We had enough snow last week for my puppy to bury her face in it and do her little ''ILOVESNOWOHMIGODICAN''TGETENOUGHDIDYOUSEETHESEFLAKES?!'' snow dance. Did I mention it was my spring break from work? Yeah.

Cocaine for critters. That''s what snow is.
9.gif

Unless you have a cat like mine. She''s too "dainty" for snow - she kind of freaks out!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 12:42:53 PM
35.gif

Michigan.

Not happy.

I feel ya. I''m in SE Michigan and I am appalled every time I look out the window!!!

babygirl

Shiny_Rock
Ditto, April. I moved back home to ATL from Boston this fall and I definitely didn''t sign on for this.

And I''m on "spring" break this week, to boot!

(I hear we''re in for some 70 degree weather pretty shortly though..)
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Left the house in FLA yesterday, downright freezing. The day before?? Almost 95.... Crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results