shape
carat
color
clarity

"The Wedding Bells"

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Did anyone watch the new FOX show, "The Wedding Bells," last night? If you didn't see it, it's about three sisters who inherited their parents' wedding planning business. Cute premise! ...Who knows, maybe some planning ideas in there somewhere?

Watching it on my TiVo right now
1.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wonder if they will re-air it. It sounds cute.

niku414

Rough_Rock
I just check and there is going to be a re-run this sat here in california :)

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cool, I will check it out on Sat!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I watched some of it, thought it was funny! I really like the actress who played Pam in Meet the Parents/Fockers. Did anyone else think Delta Burke looked like she had an awful lot of Botox going on?

So_happy

Brilliant_Rock
FI and I watched it and we both got a few laughs out of it :) We will be Tivo-ing it and watching it when we have the time on Sundays....but it was definitely worth another show or two!

I did learn one thing from it already...........to have the bridal party sort of "flank" themselves when they are standing up for us. I prefer the word "stagger" but both words pretty much mean to not be facing the audience nor giving them thier profiles but be sort of diagonal to them. Thought that was interesting as I''d have never thought of that. I''m sure our officiant would have pointed it out but ya neva know :)

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
My best friend and I got a big kick out of it. We walked around all evening singing "Dun-DUN-duhduhduh-dun-DUN-duhduhduh"

I hope it stays cute and doesn''t get annoying. I really think the show is setting up some "no-one-cares" story lines already. I really just wanna see a bunch of different fictional wedding scenerios rather than the personal lives of each staffer. Oh well. I will DEF watch it weekly.

So_happy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/8/2007 10:46:20 PM
Author: Fancy605
My best friend and I got a big kick out of it. We walked around all evening singing ''Dun-DUN-duhduhduh-dun-DUN-duhduhduh''

I hope it stays cute and doesn''t get annoying. I really think the show is setting up some ''no-one-cares'' story lines already. I really just wanna see a bunch of different fictional wedding scenerios rather than the personal lives of each staffer. Oh well. I will DEF watch it weekly.
Ha! I felt the same exact way when they did that whole sappy part about why that one girl doesn''t date or something. It felt like I was on a happy and fun first date and then BAM! my date starts crying and whimpering about his past in between jokes
23.gif
. Perhaps they started that stuff a bit too soon or at least with too much drama.
31.gif
I also am wondering if each week there will be some "problem bride". Although that first problem bride was hilarious, I''m thinking that could get tedious. Hmmm....

Okay, back to real life wedding problems!!!!
31.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results