shape
carat
color
clarity

The Vienna and Jake breakup

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Well, I guess we all knew this wouldn''t last.

Seems Jake wasn''t all that affectionate after the new wore off
- according to Vienna''s interview. She reported Jake would
only kiss and hold her when they were on the red carpet.

Oh well, another reality couple bites the dust. Next.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
20.gif

(That was at the couple, not at you!)

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t even know who these people are lol

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sara, I usually don''t, but I subscribe to People and Glamour for my office and happened to see the happy couple...I guess it was the Batchelor and the lady he chose. I think it all was orchestrated from the very beginning, starting with the surprise of the audience (they preferred another girl), to the interviews they gave to public ("we are very much in love"), and ending with Vienna''s diamond earrings. The only thing that you have missed were the earrings!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/23/2010 1:05:25 AM
Author: crasru
Sara, I usually don''t, but I subscribe to People and Glamour for my office and happened to see the happy couple...I guess it was the Batchelor and the lady he chose. I think it all was orchestrated from the very beginning, starting with the surprise of the audience (they preferred another girl), to the interviews they gave to public (''we are very much in love''), and ending with Vienna''s diamond earrings. The only thing that you have missed were the earrings!
haha - those are the only parts of what you wrote perking my interest lol I was never a big reality show fan, but when I pick up a people mag or whatever it''s filled with all of these "famous" people I''ve never heard of. Spin it baby.

charbie

Ideal_Rock
I think she wanted to make it work. According to interviews, she felt blindsided.

Apparently he is out filming new reality shows and other appearances still...milking it.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You know, there were articles in these magazines, like "Is Jake Gay?" Or something along these lines. Something about Vienna''s fiance she dumped...an interview with him...with her other boyfriends.

It all becomes such a huge farce, you lose any sense of reality. Usually I watch cartoons (whatever my 6-year old chooses, like Spongebob). One evening, I watched a reality show. The next morning I saw Spongebob. When it ended, I asked my husband if he thought that Spongebob and Patrick were gay. He looked at me in a strange way, but swear, I was only halfway joking! It was the reality show.

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/23/2010 11:22:36 AM
Author: crasru
You know, there were articles in these magazines, like ''Is Jake Gay?'' Or something along these lines. Something about Vienna''s fiance she dumped...an interview with him...with her other boyfriends.

It all becomes such a huge farce, you lose any sense of reality. Usually I watch cartoons (whatever my 6-year old chooses, like Spongebob). One evening, I watched a reality show. The next morning I saw Spongebob. When it ended, I asked my husband if he thought that Spongebob and Patrick were gay. He looked at me in a strange way, but swear, I was only halfway joking! It was the reality show.
You are too funny! I need that emotie that''s falling out of his chair ..

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Our national nightmare has ended
3.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
dammit! there goes my faith in online reality show love.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
I didn''t believe them as a couple... It seemed like he enjoyed ALL the ladies and went with the fling... That said, he said she said... And he says she wouldn''t get a job and implied she was lazy.

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/23/2010 2:18:28 PM
Author: Mara
dammit! there goes my faith in online reality show love.

Haha shoot, whatever shall we do?

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
A blind man could have seen this coming. Didn''t think they had chemistry..I could see him with the other one..the one he passed on. Boohoo
2.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results