shape
carat
color
clarity

The two week club!

Shazam22

Rough_Rock
I feel your pain waiting (and your joy when your new pieces arrive!)

I have been waiting on a dainty tennis bracelet. First, it took an abysmal four weeks to ship from the manufacturer (Asia?) to the seller in the US via FedEx with all the storm delays. Now I’m waiting for the FedEx package from the seller to me. Frustratingly, the package is at my area’s delivery depot but it’s marked “Package not due for delivery” since it reached here three days earlier than scheduled delivery date.

I checked and there’s no way to expedite the shipment (I would have paid!)

Seriously, Fedex?

But of course I’m glad this is “just” jewelry and not something truly critical.

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
@La2020 got my Ferkos rings, but I will return one of the two because its too small for me. I ordered size 4.5 but its so tight, 1 even tighter than another. I want to wear it in my right hand but it only fits on my left. Ferkos ones are the emerald half eternity. Eternity ring is my wedding band. The 3stacks are what I imagine it to be, but 1 is too small so I ended up with 2ring stacks.

Ooooh!! Yes, yes I know the emerald half eternity which you are wearing now!

I have it bookmarked...coz it is so pretty!

I did not expect the quality for the Ferko rings to be inconsistent...until 1 is tighter than another. what a disappointment,

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
@La2020 got my Ferkos rings, but I will return one of the two because its too small for me. I ordered size 4.5 but its so tight, 1 even tighter than another. I want to wear it in my right hand but it only fits on my left. Ferkos ones are the emerald half eternity. Eternity ring is my wedding band. The 3stacks are what I imagine it to be, but 1 is too small so I ended up with 2ring stacks.

Ooooh!! I know the emerald half eternity!! :kiss2: :kiss2:
I’m getting a ring from David today but I don’t which one! Haha..It was just for setting..so I think it will be my sapphire in my previous ering setting.
He also still has my cushion setting...but because the price is low I think it can’t be that one because he has to build up my bezel in the halo setting.
I just bought an east west emerald cut topaz from Etsy. That should come in about two weeks. It will be in white gold..The pic is in yellow gold..It looks larger than it is..It will be stacked on my right hand..
86965266-A0AD-4FCE-865D-950EAEE50480.jpeg

what a lovely shade of pink!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Still waiting patiently for this. It’s a rose de France amethyst and much lighter than the photo shown. In the meantime, I just got my old cut stone today!
26CF5ACD-00AC-4D57-BF09-D1B1F1189CB6.jpeg

@Dmndsr4evr11 Your ring is so pretty! When will you get it?

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
I just want to vent, WF has delayed my order twice. First one when I was looking for a ring on Nov-Dec, after my SA said if I want additional image comparison, it’ll delay my ring completion, which then I said I don’t need the image comparison. And not long after that, she said my ring completion will be delayed :cry2: which then I said just cancel my order. Another person step in and encourage me to take a look the center with temporary setting. I did, but didn’t end up with getting an ACA.
Couple weeks ago I want an upgrade for my studs. The web said completion period is 12days. Put my order on 2/19 and now I’ve been told my order won’t finish til 3/11 :confused2: another delay. 2different orders 2 different times and 2 delays!!!!!!!!

It seems like only couple days delay but I really bothered by people not being on time, since I’m very prompt on payment and everything. Its like having a date at 6pm but my date didn’t show up until 8pm:x2 thats how I feel right now.... on top of that, Twice!!!!!! Not once! But twice!!!!!!

Oh dear..I did not expect that from WF honestly...I will feel terribly disappointed...before getting paranoid ...on whether there is something very wrong with my purchase? Why why why is it taking so long?

I feel you...it sucked...and takes the joy out of shopping online! ugh! :cry2:

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
Oh dear..I did not expect that from WF honestly...I will feel terribly disappointed...before getting paranoid ...on whether there is something very wrong with my purchase? Why why why is it taking so long?

I feel you...it sucked...and takes the joy out of shopping online! ugh! :cry2:

lucky I don’t feel something is wrong with my purchase, I just felt like being stood up :lol:
For the ring one they said there was delay with the cast, my order should be shipped on 12/18, I got notify there will be a delay on 12/16. And the actual completion time? None! because that ring never came. The weird part is, they told me to take a look the J color first with a temporary setting, if I like it, they will set in in Elena setting because by then it should be finished, which I did on 12/18. I sent it back on 12/21 because it was too warm and they know I’m still searching for a diamond. On the 12/23 I put my order for 2.6 H! Which then I asked can I get it set on the Elena ring that I ordered and got delay? They said they don’t have that ring :roll: I wonder, if that time they send me the 2.6ct in Elena, I might not get the Emilya I have now because I need to see it as a ring, I need to like the whole ring, not just the center. And thats how WF let me stray away and get to know VC. Thankfully its a happy ending for me. If its meant to be its meant to be.

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
Patiently waiting. It’s been 2 weeks.
Wowww you ladies have so many exciting projects!!!!! @Dmndsr4evr11 @MamaBee
Does do it so many times makes the waiting game easier?
The last time I buy a jewelry was on 2018, I really rarely buy jewelry and this whole waiting game is killing me, I miss the old days where we just go to the shop, choose, pay and take it home :lol: too bad I’m too picky:cry2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
My lab sapphire came set in my previous ering setting. It’s so pretty! I’ll post it in lab gemstones..

lucky I don’t feel something is wrong with my purchase, I just felt like being stood up :lol:
For the ring one they said there was delay with the cast, my order should be shipped on 12/18, I got notify there will be a delay on 12/16. And the actual completion time? None! because that ring never came. The weird part is, they told me to take a look the J color first with a temporary setting, if I like it, they will set in in Elena setting because by then it should be finished, which I did on 12/18. I sent it back on 12/21 because it was too warm and they know I’m still searching for a diamond. On the 12/23 I put my order for 2.6 H! Which then I asked can I get it set on the Elena ring that I ordered and got delay? They said they don’t have that ring :roll: I wonder, if that time they send me the 2.6ct in Elena, I might not get the Emilya I have now because I need to see it as a ring, I need to like the whole ring, not just the center. And thats how WF let me stray away and get to know VC. Thankfully its a happy ending for me. If its meant to be its meant to be.

Sorry to hear about your experience, @munchee! I know every vendor makes mistakes. But sometimes a client gets super unlucky and it's like a whole comedy of errors is all happening to them!

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry to hear about your experience, @munchee! I know every vendor makes mistakes. But sometimes a client gets super unlucky and it's like a whole comedy of errors is all happening to them!

Yea, I understand I worked in retail too, I understand that no one is perfect, people often unintentionally makes error here and there. That’s why I’m not writing it in a whole new thread for bad reviews. Its not that they don’t try, this kind of things happen, from anyone, as long as they’re still human :lol: I’m venting here because I was bummed, but doesn’t mean that they’re not a good company to work with. Things happened, any company!:D

Yea, I understand I worked in retail too, I understand that no one is perfect, people often unintentionally makes error here and there. That’s why I’m not writing it in a whole new thread for bad reviews. Its not that they don’t try, this kind of things happen, from anyone, as long as they’re still human :lol: I’m venting here because I was bummed, but doesn’t mean that they’re not a good company to work with. Things happened, any company!:D

O absolutely! Sorry if my post came off as chastising. I meant to commiserate with you! That sometimes it seems like the universe has conspired against us and everything that can go wrong, does.

La2020

Brilliant_Rock

I can see your frustration! The last time when the loong delay happened to me.. I received a not so nice looking diamond setting from b2c... somehow the QA missed the mark. It was an isolated incident n it happened to me.

Chewy_321

Rough_Rock
My Ering and wedding band have shipped and got the pictures from Whiteflash.

Will pick up from Fedex tomorrow!! ;)2 The metal looks a bit yellowish, I hope it will be whiter in person.

Attachments

• Custom-20101-21006-Diamond-Engagement-Ring-with-Marquise-Diamond-Wedding-Ring-in-Platinum-by-W...JPG
    Custom-20101-21006-Diamond-Engagement-Ring-with-Marquise-Diamond-Wedding-Ring-in-Platinum-by-W...JPG
    661 KB · Views: 13
  • Custom-20101-21006-Diamond-Engagement-Ring-with-Marquise-Diamond-Wedding-Ring-in-Platinum-by-W...JPG
    Custom-20101-21006-Diamond-Engagement-Ring-with-Marquise-Diamond-Wedding-Ring-in-Platinum-by-W...JPG
    767.1 KB · Views: 11

Dmndsr4evr11

Brilliant_Rock
My Ering and wedding band have shipped and got the pictures from Whiteflash.

Will pick up from Fedex tomorrow!! ;)2 The metal looks a bit yellowish, I hope it will be whiter in person.

Wow congrats! That’s a lot of bling. Can’t wait to see pics on your finger and hear the stats.

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
New studs are scheduled to leave Whiteflash in two weeks, so I think I can join this club! I usually wear 1.01 CTW, and this will be a bump up to 1.324, so about a half mm diameter increase. I’m very excited about them! I went with the six-prong setting with la Pousette backs.

8265C232-FFCF-425E-9FE8-A784F99036EE.jpeg

munchee

Brilliant_Rock
@Cheriechewy wowww that’s a lot of bling!!! Can’t wait for your thread!!!!

my studs got another delay, they told me because on Monday where I change the stone because a new stock came up, they have to unmount my original pick. Which they said it tempered the setting integrity so they need to make a new one. So yea.... I’ll get it when I get it. Eventually I’ll get it!

Last edited:

La2020

Brilliant_Rock
I can see your frustration! The last time when the loong delay happened to me.. I received a not so nice looking diamond setting from b2c... somehow the QA missed the mark. It was an isolated incident n it happened to me.

Just to add on, the shipment from the NWD was very delayed and today, I just realised that its IGI report is inaccurate! What are odds?! I told you I am jinxed! :lol: :lol-2:

Chewy_321

Rough_Rock
@Cheriechewy wowww that’s a lot of bling!!! Can’t wait for your thread!!!!

my studs got another delay, they told me because on Monday where I change the stone because a new stock came up, they have to unmount my original pick. Which they said it tempered the setting integrity so they need to make a new one. So yea.... I’ll get it when I get it. Eventually I’ll get it!

Did they give you a new eta?

Chewy_321

Rough_Rock
They’ll ship it Monday, hopefully!
How’s your ring??? You got it yesterday right? How do you feel about it?

Oooh, that’s soon!! Hang in there!
No rings yet! We both thought fedex closed at 8 but they had changed their hours to closing at 6 so I am waiting until 9 a.m to go! Just 37 mins to go :lol-2:

Chewy_321

Rough_Rock
We picked up the rings! I am taking the rings for a “test drive” before giving them back to my soon to be fiancé LOL

Attachments

• FD347448-2D99-48A6-9515-FE04E1215052.jpeg
    FD347448-2D99-48A6-9515-FE04E1215052.jpeg
    160.7 KB · Views: 18
  • 990B9485-312F-4C2C-8EA8-3BB3311609E1.jpeg
    990B9485-312F-4C2C-8EA8-3BB3311609E1.jpeg
    133.2 KB · Views: 19

Girlfriday17

Shiny_Rock
We picked up the rings! I am taking the rings for a “test drive” before giving them back to my soon to be fiancé LOL

I read how you were concerned that the metal look yellowish; was it just the photography lighting? They look amazing on your finger.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results