shape
carat
color
clarity

The two-month rule

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ursulawrite

Shiny_Rock
Did your other half stick with the two-month rule when buying your e-ring? I know it''s a silly, arbitrary figure, but I''ve actually met a good few people whose partners exceeded the rule, and by quite some way.

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
The two months rule is only a rule by DeBeers standards.
20.gif
If you have two months' salary saved up to spend then fine. At the time I got engaged, spending two months worth of salary would have put him in a serious amount of debt!

JohnQuixote

Ideal_Rock

Buy what you can afford.

Finding the right e-ring is personal. One of the traditional figures is 2 months salary, but who’s to say that’s right for your circumstances? I'm guessing that if he’s ready to pop the question and she's ready to be popped that everyone might want to pop soon. Don’t wait needlessly. No budget is too small or large, but you should look for the best value in craftsmanship and performance for your money, whether that's $100 or $100,000.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results