shape
carat
color
clarity

The ''talk''

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

thatsthegirl212

Rough_Rock
I posted before about my bf enlisting the help of his friends fiancé to get a ''feel'' for me and what type of ring I might want. She, if course, spilled the beans and told me everything, stunning me since this was not something my bf and I had ever discussed, although for a few weeks now he had been dropping hints about us moving in together. We''ve been dating for nearly a year.
So last night, bf and went out to dinner with some friends who had recently moved in together a few months ago. They seemed really happy and talked about how great it was. After dinner D and I were walking back to his place and right when we were about to walk into his building he stopped me and pulled me into a doorway. He started kissing me, telling me how amazing I was, this wasn''t too unusual as he is very affectionate at times. Then he got all nervous and lookef me straight in the eye and asked me if l would want to move in with him, he said that he felt it was the next step and also added that he wouldn''t of asked if he didn''t think we weren''t ''going anywhere'' in our relationship. I then mentioned that T (the one who spilled the beans) had revealed a bunch of things that took me by surprise and he said he would never push something on me if he didn''t think I''d be receptive to it, that he would make sure that everything that happens is what I would want to happen. I was thinking this over when he stopped me and asked me what I thought about ''us'', that he has never felt so in tune with somebody and so completely happy with someone as he has been with me. Now I''m not one who is really good about opening up but I did tell him that I felt the same way (maybe not what he was looking for but he seemed satisfied). It was so cute and such a relief that I didn''t have to say anything, I always have such a hard time with talking about how I feel and what I want.
So we''re moving in together!

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!! Moving in together is such a fun and amazing step in a relationship, enjoy it.

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!

Erinleigh

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!

jaylex

Brilliant_Rock
congrats! That makes two of us LIWs who are moving in with their bfs! So I know how excited you are!
9.gif

What an exciting step!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!!! What an awesome next step!

mochamamasita

Shiny_Rock
Congrats. That''s nice that you have a boyfriend who can express his emotions like that. (I feel like in my relationship I express my emotions WAY more than my bf. hehe)

Patiently_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!! Glad you were able to talk things out!

FroggyMont

Shiny_Rock
Exciting!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results