shape
carat
color
clarity

The start of a clean out, BGD Eternal Grace and 2 bands

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
I am trying to clean out some items as I am very very keen to create a new 5 stone ring, to wear alone, so would like to consolidate as much as possible.

http://diamondbistro.com/other/1340/seller.html

Hoping the attached link to Diamond Bistro works?

I have the Eternal Grace setting by BGD, size 9 in 18k white gold. Shown with my 1.03 BGD Signature Cut Cushion diamond. I have advertised only the setting, however am open to selling the complete piece if there is interest.

Also, my 1/2 eternity Princess Cut Wedding band. It is a great width and quite striking. Truly enhances a solitaire setting beautifully. This was hand crafted by Holloway Diamonds, in Melbourne. The diamonds are all .05 F/G (11 of them). Again, 18k white gold. Size is 8.75, and it is approx 3mm wide. I do have a valuation which has exact measurements if anyone needs them.

Finally, my diamond and pink sapphire eternity band, alternating marquise shapes, again size 9 and in 14k white gold. I love this band but am just not wearing it anymore as I have a ring with lots of sentimental meaning which I wear all the time.

I will be adding more listings to DB - including a rose gold curb link bracelet which I love, I just having worked out a price yet. Also, a .67 diamond solitaire princess cut engagement ring, hand made by Holloway Diamonds. only worn for a short time, as I then upgraded to the Eternal Grace. This has two surprise diamonds, both pink argyles. Setting available alone or with the diamond.

Finally, a 4 x princess cut diamond kite set pendant on rose gold chain. Each diamond approx .11ct, total .44 ctw. My DH bought this as a gift for me but I just never wear it so am keen to consolidate funds.

Please feel free to post here if you have any questions at all, or of course through DB.

Loveloveloveit

briangavin_eternalgrace4b_062111_0-thumb.jpg

briangavin_eternalgrace2b_062111-thumb.jpg

briangavin_eternalgrace1b_062111-thumb.jpg

princessbandwbgd-thumb.jpg

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
A few more photos ...

jrwedtop-thumb.jpg

eternal_grace_set.jpg

bgd_band.jpg

pink_diamond_side_er.jpg

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
This is the 1/2 princess cut wedder, and the princess ER together.

_283.jpg

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
band valuation

bandval.jpg

loveloveloveit

Brilliant_Rock
SOLD pending payment, BGD diamond and marquise eternity.

Half eternity princess wedder, and BGD Eternal Grace setting still for sale.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results