clarity

The sniffling presidential candidate

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Apparently The Donald was having a health/stamina issue last night. :lol:
Someone edited together his sniffles.

I realize this is cheap and childish.
If you find it funny you can keep that secret.
I don't shive a git so I'll admit I found it hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wd_ZITiiKs

E B

Ideal_Rock
kenny|1475010500|4081374 said:
Apparently The Donald was having health/stamina problems last night. :lol:

Someone edited together his sniffles.
I realize this is cheap and childish, but you don't have to admit if you find it funny.
I don't shive a git so I'll admit I found it hilarious.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wd_ZITiiKs

He claims he didn't sniffle, his mic was broken (?).

The Republican presidential nominee claimed to "Fox & Friends" that he did not have a cold during Monday night's debate, despite numerous observations on social media that he appeared to be breathing abnormally.

"No, no sniffles, no," Trump said. "You know, the mic was very bad, but maybe it was good enough to hear breathing. But there was no sniffles. I have no allergy."

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know lots about a only a few things, FCDs, photography, and audio gear ... including mics.

Trump's mic functioned flawlessly.

A malfunctioning mic can generate various sounds, but they don't generate the sound of a sniffling scumbag.
Neither do they force a scumbag's mouth to close every time the sniffling sound of inhaling strongly through the nose is heard.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So he was sick, why not just admit to it rather than be lame and blame the mic.

I know people are really running with this but let's give him a break, I'm sure it's no fun having to do a debate never mind a presidential debate when you feel like crap.

MollyMalone

Ideal_Rock
Premium
StephanieLynn said:
So he was sick, why not just admit to it rather than be lame and blame the mic.
I know people are really running with this but let's give him a break, I'm sure it's no fun having to do a debate never mind a presidential debate when you feel like crap.
Think there would be far fewer tweets, etc. about his sniffling and quaffing of water last night if The Donald had not previously made fun of Marco Rubin reaching for a bottle of water during his (Rubio's) response to the President's 2013 State of the Union address
http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-marco-rubio-water-bottle-2016-2
& if there hadn't been such wild speculation on the Internet (surfaced even here on PS) re the reasons for Hillary's purported epileptic seizure & coughing spasms, which Trump himself alluded to more than once (altho' in more restrained fashion than one might expect), e.g.,
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/773181751749402624?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just watched the clip with the sound on. While I thought it was funny, it scared my dog right out of the room. No joke.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah, see now I kind of wonder if maybe he didn't try to hide the sniffling because he knew people would be talking about it. Huh, didn't think of that angle before. I'm sure he will take any attention he can get, good or bad.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The Donald really has personal issues.

I'm having a very hard time even looking at him anymore. If he's on the news, I change to another channel.

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
Well, according to Hillary, it is allergy season and ya' know how that can bring on sniffles and um, coughs.... :lol:
Lucky for Hillary, there was no coughing during the debate ;-)
Personally, I can barely stand to look at either one of them any more. I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired of seeing bad hair (on Trump) and bad pant suits (on Hillary) :errrr:

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now I close my eyes real tight
Now I wish with all my might
Magic words of "Yuge, Yuge Piffles"
Get rid of the big guy's sniffles.

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have been really entertained by Howard Dean's "Now, I'm not saying he's on cocaine, but he was sniffling and acting manic, so draw your own conclusions" comments.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results