shape
carat
color
clarity

The Sixth Mass Extinction has begun...

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:(2Look, DF will just waltz in here and tell you there is no such thing as climate change and you can’t control Mother Nature, so...yeah. People are still convinced that carbon footprints are a myth or things to behold when viewing science fiction films.
The liberals can. :clap:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Really ?? You wanna pay my electric bill? :rolleyes:

I don’t know what you mean. Is it high? Is it low? Mine is pretty low but I don’t have many appliances or AC.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t know what you mean. Is it high? Is it low? Mine is pretty low but I don’t have many appliances or AC.
The weather here have been pretty cold lately. My electric bill is very high for the last few months. ;( in fact for the past few summers there were very few triple digit temp days. No global warming where I live.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well I see you have decided not to educate yourself on the difference between weather and climate change @Dancing Fire .

cocotate

Rough_Rock
Glyphosate is the chemical in RoundUp.
It's banned in many countries already, but US is still running TV commercials with the tag line "Trusted for over 40 years." - unbelievable. You may not realize it but you're already affected by it.

Watch this relatively shorter video. It'll explain a lot.

If you have time, watch this. It's worth it and may wake you up.

EMF - If you have a wifi router as all do nowadays, turn it off at night at least. I use everything cable/ethernet as much as possible.
This s scary

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
The weather here have been pretty cold lately. My electric bill is very high for the last few months. ;( in fact for the past few summers there were very few triple digit temp days. No global warming where I live.

That’s climate change! Greater extremes in both directions

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That’s climate change! Greater extremes in both directions
So there was no climate change when dinosaurs was living on earth? :read:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would love to know how your children feel about this Dancing Fire. I hope they care more about the world they are leaving to their children than you do,

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would love to know how your children feel about this Dancing Fire. I hope they care more about the world they are leaving to their children than you do,
I hope they'll feel the same as I do..."no human being can change the course of mother nature"

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results