shape
carat
color
clarity

The ring is in his possession!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
It''s only a matter of time! He picked up the ring yesterday but I''m not allowed to look at it
39.gif
At first he wasn''t going to show anyone because he wanted me to be the first to see it, but he was so excited when he got it that I told him I wouldn''t mind if he showed his family (we were visiting them for the weekend). They loved it and said it was the prettiest, sparkliest ring they''d ever seen! They were there the day I picked it out but it wasn''t set yet and I changed the head. They said it''s WAY better than our pictures and even better than they remembered! I''m so excited!

Now I just have to try my hardest not to peek. K doesn''t help much with that. Last night he opened the box right in front of me so he could admire it, but faced away so I couldn''t see
29.gif
He is having WAY to much fun with this. I swear, I almost tackled him. The most I''m allowed to do it hold the pretty, shiny, wooden box. But that is TORTURE.

So now I''m speculating about a May proposal. I know it''ll be before his sister''s wedding which is in 8 weeks, but he says he has to "pull some strings" for what he''s planning, so that might take a while. How am I going to hold off?!

Can I get some dust, ladies?

Is anyone else expecting a May proposal? Ilovesparkles, you are right?

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~DUST DUST DUST~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I can''t believe your patience. I totally would have tackled him. Is he hiding it from you while he''s away?!? It''s coming soon!!!! Yay!!!

NakedFinger

Brilliant_Rock
Ahhhh IDOC!! (or should I say "IDOAsschers! lol)

That it SOOO exciting!! Good luck with the wait, I can tell you it is EXTREMELY hard! I am currently going insane waiting for my ring come out of hiding!
2.gif

Sunset_in_Cali

Rough_Rock
Lots of ********DUST***DUST***DUST*********!!!!!!!

How exciting!

I''m also expecting a May proposal during our vacation over Memorial Day weekend. It''s so close, yet it seems it can''t get here fast enough.

Congrats on being almost there! Can''t wait to see your pics!

FroggyMont

Shiny_Rock
Super exciting!!!!! I hope he doesn''t keep you waiting for too long :)

WistfulAurora

Shiny_Rock
Hooray!! How exciting!!! Sending you lots of dust!
36.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Yay! *************************Mucho dust!!!!!!!**************************

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Aaaaaah how exciting!! I''d be getting my nails done every week, haha. Now that you KNOW it''s coming soon you can kind of relax and enjoy the excitement and anticipation! Can''t wait to read your proposal story!

wishinpink

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/20/2009 12:36:58 PM
Author:idreamofcushions
It''s only a matter of time! He picked up the ring yesterday but I''m not allowed to look at it
39.gif
At first he wasn''t going to show anyone because he wanted me to be the first to see it, but he was so excited when he got it that I told him I wouldn''t mind if he showed his family (we were visiting them for the weekend). They loved it and said it was the prettiest, sparkliest ring they''d ever seen! They were there the day I picked it out but it wasn''t set yet and I changed the head. They said it''s WAY better than our pictures and even better than they remembered! I''m so excited!

Now I just have to try my hardest not to peek. K doesn''t help much with that. Last night he opened the box right in front of me so he could admire it, but faced away so I couldn''t see
29.gif
He is having WAY to much fun with this. I swear, I almost tackled him. The most I''m allowed to do it hold the pretty, shiny, wooden box. But that is TORTURE.

So now I''m speculating about a May proposal. I know it''ll be before his sister''s wedding which is in 8 weeks, but he says he has to ''pull some strings'' for what he''s planning, so that might take a while. How am I going to hold off?!

Can I get some dust, ladies?

Is anyone else expecting a May proposal? Ilovesparkles, you are right?

HAHAHA hilarious! I can''t help but laugh when imagining you being faced with a box with something that awesome inside it, and not being allowed to open it! CRUEL!!!! lol!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ooooooh!!! Exciting!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Major dust for you, lady!

***DUST***DUST***DUST***DUST***DUST***

ringless

Shiny_Rock
Aw, that''s amazing! I''m excited for you... DUST!

I''m hoping for one this May, we''ll see!

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone! Oh and trust me, Porridge, my nails have never looked better! I file and paint them daily. Unfortunately, my nails always chip so it would be pointless to get them done professionally.

rosebud10, I''m sure it does look pretty funny when I''m standing there petting a wooden box! haha. The only reprieve I have are the pics we took when he bought it. In fact, let me attach one here so I can refresh everyone''s memory...
31.gif

asschercs23.jpg

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
YAY!!! He is being a tease
41.gif
,, I''m sure will be an amazing propose,, I can not wait to see the ring in your hand.

Congratulations and enjoy your moment
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

happydreams

Shiny_Rock
Hilarious!!! I love the picture of your ring. It''s so delicate and pretty....Lets hope he does it reallllll soon. :)

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Yay, er, well, humph! LOL. He is being a big meany letting you hold the box! He should hide it away and leave it there!

Yes, I am expecting and more or less know, that a May proposal is in the works! Because he let it slip twice this weekend while on the phone with friends telling him he had purchased the ring! He tried to cover it up, but I know, and he knows I know, which is ok! But he has "changed" the plan 3 times now and says he has something really awesome planned.
37.gif
We can be impatient and waiting together!

************DUSTING************DUSTING************DUSTING*************
************DUSTING************DUSTING************DUSTING*************

letthesunshine

Rough_Rock
Your ring is a stunner! Where did you get it from and how big is it if you don''t mind me asking? I am wishing you lots of luck!!!

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
How exciting, Ilovesparkles! Here''s some *dust* for you too!

letthesunshine, thank you for the compliments! The center stone is 1.29, E, SI2 (totally eyeclean) and the mounting is .21. So tcw is 1.5 on the nose. Can''t wait to post more pics!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
God, it''s so lovely!!!! Congrats!!! Can''t wait till you have it!!!
Major DUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Love your ring - very beautiful. Tons of dust that he doesn''t make you wait too long
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results