shape
carat
color
clarity

The ring is here!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
...I think! I saw a fed-ex box in the trash last night. I knew it would be here soon if it wasn't already. I was telling him a couple of days ago that I didn't want to see it when it comes, unless he was going to make me wait awhile before giving it to me, then I might want to see it before... haha
20.gif
I'm SO IMPATIENT!

Anyway, our apartment is only 840 sq. ft. and I'm sooo tempted to go looking. 840 sq. ft. isn't that much ground to cover. Must... resist... temptation...
I'm in the final stretch, ladies!
36.gif

lehcarm

Shiny_Rock
Good luck fighting the urge to look! If you do decide to snoop
31.gif
, make sure you are careful about it! Make sure he doesn''t catch you in the act. It might make it even harder to wait once you''ve seen it (trust me, I know). If I were you, I would try my hardest to wait it out, you''ll see it soon enough. Good luck, hopefully your wait is short!

ktkakes

Rough_Rock
awww musey i hope you get it soon! that suspense would kill me.. i must be honest we have my mom''s ring here .. and he is supposed to take it and use the stone for part of my ring and i look at it all the time to see if its there... i cant wait to hear about the proposal and see pics of your ring

Enjoy every second of that special moment!

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
Ugh, my ring was hidden in our townhouse for 2 weeks before he proposed. It was torture! I hope your wait is very short!!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
wow, how exciting!!! hope that he decides to do it "girl-soon"!!!!
1.gif

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Yay, musey!
36.gif
From what I can tell from some of the fellas on this board, it's really hard for them to keep that ring hidden and not propose. Seems like some of the guys are just too excited once they actually have the ring in their hands. I hope your boyfriend is one of those types!
emwink.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Yay! This is so exciting!

MustangFan

Brilliant_Rock
If it was up to us girls to propose, the guy would have no clue!
Congrats on the short stretch now!!!
36.gif
36.gif

We can be each others strength because it''s killing me too!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m finding it EVEN HARDER to not bring up proposal stuff now that the ring is here. I was so good for the past 4 months or so, and I really didn''t mention it more than four or five times a month... now I feel like it''s on my mind slash coming out of my mouth every ten minutes. Poor BF!

Anyone else go through this?? I thought it would be easier once it was so close!

sunshine14

Shiny_Rock
Oh my goodness that must be torture!! However...you are sooo close so just enjoy this time!! He''s probably laughing at you, knowing that internally you are freaking out everytime he does anything remotely romantic/suspicious
31.gif

Congrats!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yayers, i''ll cross my fingers the proposal comes soon!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results