shape
carat
color
clarity

The ring has arrived!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Angela1977

Shiny_Rock
It''s here!!!!!!
He just called...he took the day off work to wait for the FedEx man, and he just left. He was speechless. He said it was so beautiful. Now I just have to wait for him to give it to me...I don''t know how or when, but he has it! I''m going to be so nervous every time I see him now! I just need to calm down. I''m 99% sure he''s not going to do it this weekend, so I''m just going to calm down and enjoy my weekend. We''re going up to the outlets to do a little shopping...hopefully that will take my mind off of it. *sigh*
32.gif

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
AAAAAHHHHHH SO EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
I hope he doesn''t make you wait too long!!!!!!!! Can''t wait to hear your story and see hand shots!!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
YAY!! YAY!! YAY!! Congratulations!! You must be so excited, I don''t know how you can stay calm knowing that he has it!! I can''t wait to see pictures!!!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woo hoo! Now that is something to freak out about! Hope it happens sooner rather than later - every second can be torture! Try to keep your mind off it...a little.
2.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
OMG! YAY!! That is SOOO exciting! You must be dyyyying! But don''t worry, I think that with a reaction like the one he had, I think it''s going to burn a hole in his pocket before long!
28.gif
I can''t wait to hear the story and see pics!!
9.gif
36.gif

InLuvWithMrH

Shiny_Rock
How exciting!!! I hope he does it soon..the wait is gonna be torture!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results