shape
carat
color
clarity

The Ring Box Thread - Post Your Engagement Ring Boxes!!!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Missy- Your ring box is beautiful! I love that your hubby put so much planning, thought and attention into it! :appl:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Technically my ring box could be your basic paper rice container-LOL. Before DH proposed, he ordered my favorite Malaysian dish, went to pick it up and popped this really ornate and over the top colorful leatherette ring box into it surrounded with tissue paper. When he came in with the food, I shook the box and said, "They forgot the rice!" When I opened the package to see if it was inside, DH was on one knee, he took opened the box, took my hand and asked me to be his wife. I have nothing, but fond memories of that moment! The box was lost during our last move and honestly, I didn't even think of keeping the empty rice container. The original ring has been replaced but I still have and love the man who asked me to be his wife!

Currently, I keep my rings in a vintage suede ring box with velvet interior. I like it for its simplicity and the fact that it is compact, made in the decade I was born in, and is from a company that was based in Atlanta since my mother's family is from there. It also travels well.

I hope to get a Mrs.Box as a Christmas gift.

img_7729.jpg

img_7731.jpg

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Wizardman- I love this thread! Thanks for creating it. I love the box that you are using to hold the ring for your intended. If I had received a box like that, I would have kept it. The ring box I received was from a jewelry company, so I didn't really feel bad not keeping up with it.

Mayk- I love what your hubby did for you! So creative!

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Family photo

imageuploadedbytapatalk1430019725.jpg

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
[quote="Niel

I need one so bad but I can't decide. I told my hubby to get me one for my birthday. I suspect he'll get chartreuse[/quote]

I would love chartreuse! I had such a hard time deciding...I really wanted the orange-ish, but it was sold out. Whatever you get will be wonderful and how nice that YOU don't have to decide : )

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sundial said:
What a treasure your ring box is Missy! Such a thoughtful and beautifully crafted gift from your husband and a special way to showcase and protect your gorgeous rings. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Wink said:
Missy, I love the way your DH used the light and dark woods with great design purpose. It is a box that must be both admired and treasured for the sentiment involved involved in its creation.
Wink

Thank you Sundial and Wink. I cherish everything he makes and love that he loves to create things for me.

Cinderella |1429907537|3867303 said:
missy|1429538365|3864809 said:
This is where I keep my OEC ER and bands when I am not wearing them. MY dh made this ring box for me years ago since woodworking is a hobby and passion of his. Please excuse the kitty hair. 8)

I look forward to seeing everyone's ring boxes. I know a few PSers have the Mrs Box ring box and they come in so many pretty velvet colors.

Missy, that is so cool because he made it for you!

As a cat lover, kitty hair is mandatory! Lol :appl:

Haha yes I agree. Cat hair is over everything in our home including me and my dh lol. No matter how often we clean it just keeps coming. Luckily cat hair goes with everything right? 8)

Your jewelry box is adorable and the stuff of fairytales for sure. :halo:

CRYSTAL24K said:
Missy- Your ring box is beautiful! I love that your hubby put so much planning, thought and attention into it! :appl:

Aww thank you Crystal! Your jewelry box is lovely too!

I love the Mrs. Box ring boxes everyone is posting here. Lovely!

In fact this thread has got me thinking (always a dangerous thing hehe) and I think I want my dh to make me another jewelry box but this time for earrings perhaps. My latest Jewels by Grace purchase came without a jewelry box but instead a pouch of sorts and really would prefer a box and this thread is a good impetus to ask him to make me another jewelry box. Of course he has much on his honey to do list lol so not sure he has any spare time but if he does I will post the results.

wizardman123

Rough_Rock
CRYSTAL24K|1429974199|3867646 said:
Wizardman- I love this thread! Thanks for creating it. I love the box that you are using to hold the ring for your intended. If I had received a box like that, I would have kept it. The ring box I received was from a jewelry company, so I didn't really feel bad not keeping up with it.

Mayk- I love what your hubby did for you! So creative!

Hey Crystal24k! It is my pleasure! I believe every detail should be looked after! All this time is spent picking the perfect ring, but it should be presented in a fancy way too! I received a box from the jeweler where I got my ring but wanted something a little more fancy to pop the big question.

So on my quest of finding a box for myself, I was curious as to what other men used to present the ring!

I also love your story about how your husband proposed! Thank you for sharing :angel:

It seems that the Mrs. Box is the most popular among Pricescopers! The simplicity is key in that box and the colors are wonderful. I only wish it had a hinge!

My foam piece for inside the box is being shipped shortly and the box is already on its way. Ill see if I can capture some pictures of it once its in my hands!!!

Keep sharing everyone! 8-)

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes I do wish the Mrs Box had a hinge or latch. I use little clear ponytail holders to secure the lids.

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
I don't have mine handy, but I looked up pictures of the one I have online (so these are not my pictures). It's from Trollbeads and has "The Kiss" by Gustav Klimt, one of my favorite paintings, on the outside. I don't usually store my rings in this box, but this is what DH used to propose :)

kissbox.jpg
boxopen.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results