shape
carat
color
clarity

The right moment...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Arbuz

Rough_Rock
It is not something you do everyday... it is one of those once in a lifetime experiences...

So it went for me...

After barely three years of courtship I had been delaying it for no really good reason.

A trip to Disneyland or Vegas or even more romantic and beautiful San Francisco... and nothing happened... of course without "the ring" nothing ''could happen''
11.gif

Later to europe, her hometown in Spain... and again... "saved" by chance
31.gif

I guess it is not fear of commitment since I am and have been commited to her ever since we met. It is (was) just one of those "guy" things... just like not filling up the gas tank just to see how far the car would run... I do that a lot btw
20.gif

Pleasure delaying... must probably... adding it up to a dozen existing mental conditions
9.gif

Anyhow... May 31st was a blue moon... a crescent moon until 21:03:59 AST

11.gif
12.gif
It was an epic battle between the voices in my head... a pisces with fish swimming opposite directions all the time
16.gif

Time till 21:04:00 kept running out... the moon hidding behind a humid cloud cover... mariachi band in the background, the old tree in the street where we first met...

I can hardly remember the words... my hand shaking... my eyes watering... my tongue babbling...

For something I have been planning for so long (picturing a hundred different scenarios)... it was just perfect... I guess... spontaneous... unplanned... for a moment there was silence in my head... the voices quiet leaving the decision all to myself... a decison long ago taken no matter what the stone or the ring would look like.

30.gif

Frente9Sm.jpg

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations.....I take it she said yes? We need more pics. It''s a pretty ring.

Kayakqueen83

Shiny_Rock
Your post is beautiful and honest. It really made me smile. Congratulations on finding the woman of your dreams

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful story! It sounded very poetic. Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results