shape
carat
color
clarity

The Real Housewives of Orange County

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

codex57

Brilliant_Rock
He got the boot? I musta missed that episode. I''m glad he''s gone. I''m a bit surprised tho. I thought they''d keep him cuz altho everyone hates him, that kinda character adds drama and tension. I mean, a bunch of them deserve to go and despite his arrogance, Stephen occasionally wins challenges and stuff. I hate Tiffany too, but she often produces as well. I hope Lee Ann wins, but somehow, I suspect it''ll be Harold. Don''t like him, but he seems like he''s got what it takes to win in a not so obvious way.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww, as much as Jo gets on my nerves, I remember what it was like (4 years ago) to be her age and be pretty cocky/flighty/flaky, and I think she''s really pretty. I know some people aren''t attracted to the exotic look and that''s ok, but I don''t think she''s "ugly" by any means. I think she''s a pretty girl who might be somewhat confused about what she wants right now. Just my .02...

codex57

Brilliant_Rock
I''m sorry. Calling her "ugly" was harsh. She''s not ugly. I love exotic looks. While she''s exotic looking, I find her face to be pretty average. Certainly not trophy wife quality for the area. I think that''s what bugs. Slade makes a big deal of her looks and she, herself, thinks pretty highly of herself. That just irks me cuz if you walk around South Coast, Laguna Hills Mall, Fashion Island, etc, Jo''s looks are merely in the average range. Slade''s waaaayyy more arrogant than he has a right to be.

I''m trying to reconcile if her age might have something to do with her attitude. I mean, I remember I thought I knew more than I did at age 16/18. But, I''m 27 now. I''m barely older than her and her friends. Ehhh, I guess her attitude falls into the normal range. She''s pretty in line with the attitudes of kids in the South OC area I guess. Not totally her fault. Social pressures.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sooooooooooo...did anyone watch the season finale last night?

SPOILER ALERT

At least I was gratified to see that our time watching was well spent when the ladies took a field trip to look at DIAMONDS!!! That was a nice bonus. Those odd cocktail rings with 2 inch tall 3-D birds and fish on them were pretty funky, but a lot of the jewelry was gorgeous! Like the $40K necklace one of ''em was contemplating (but didn''t buy)...and Jeana buying her daughter a $4K pair of earrings for her birthday...can you adopt me too?

Interesting to see that, after getting back together during the final episode...Slade and Jo broke up for good.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
I LLLOOOVVVEEEDDDD the ladies ''field trip''. That fish ring was something else.

I can''t believe Slade hooked up with what''s her name, the blond with all the ''why does this happen to me problems''!!!!! Sure she''s a mom but Geez, she''s got some baggage. Did you see how she was kinda putting the idea out there of her and Slade at the BBQ when Slade and Jo showed up? SKANK!!!!

It did say Slade and Jo are ''unofficially'' back together. Whatever that means. They''re having a reunion show next Tuesday. I guess we''ll find out more then.

jokerselsa

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/3/2006 12:12:39 PM
Author: moon river
I LLLOOOVVVEEEDDDD the ladies ''field trip''. That fish ring was something else.

I can''t believe Slade hooked up with what''s her name, the blond with all the ''why does this happen to me problems''!!!!! Sure she''s a mom but Geez, she''s got some baggage. Did you see how she was kinda putting the idea out there of her and Slade at the BBQ when Slade and Jo showed up? SKANK!!!!

It did say Slade and Jo are ''unofficially'' back together. Whatever that means. They''re having a reunion show next Tuesday. I guess we''ll find out more then.
LMAO, Laurie is her name, and you took the words right out of my mouth,well put.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah, Lauri. I wonder when it will occur to her that she WELCOMES chaos into her life, and feeds off it.
38.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay holy crap what? My tivo cut off the episode right when they wrote that Slade and Jo broke up. I didn't see the rest. He hooked up with Lauri? And now he and Jo are back together? Spill it!!! Lauri was totally thinking about it when she heard he and Jo broke up. Gold digger. Ugh!!!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Okay, it said Jo and Slade broke up. Then said Slade started dating again....I immediatly groaned NNNOOOOO, cuz I just knew that skank had wormed her way in. Then it show a pic of Slade and Lauri and it said Lauri underneath the pic. It also said at that point I believe that Jo gave back the Benz. Then it flashed a pic of Jo and Slade again and it read After two weeks Jo and Slade are back on (unofficialy).
So, who knows. I do know I''d grab that Lauri by her long fake blond hair and sling her into a pool for talking behind my back then telling them she''s glad to see them together. Then DATE him.
38.gif
She''ll just bring utter chaos into his life too.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Scan-dal-ous!!! I can''t believe it! Okay, I can believe it. You could just see the lightbulb over her head when she saw that Slade and Jo broke up, and kidded about getting with him. I can''t believe she went for it after they broke up! So skanky! At first I sorta liked her the best of all of them (she has her faults, but she''s going through alot)...but NOW?? OMG no way!!!

I can''t wait to see the reunion! Scandal scandal scandal! Tsk tsk.

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/3/2006 3:54:18 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Okay holy crap what? My tivo cut off the episode right when they wrote that Slade and Jo broke up. I didn''t see the rest. He hooked up with Lauri? And now he and Jo are back together? Spill it!!! Lauri was totally thinking about it when she heard he and Jo broke up. Gold digger. Ugh!!!

Ugh, my tivo did this too :(

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/3/2006 5:24:21 PM
Author: KittenKat

Date: 5/3/2006 3:54:18 PM
Okay holy crap what? My tivo cut off the episode right when they wrote that Slade and Jo broke up. I didn''t see the rest. He hooked up with Lauri? And now he and Jo are back together? Spill it!!! Lauri was totally thinking about it when she heard he and Jo broke up. Gold digger. Ugh!!!

Ugh, my tivo did this too :(
Don''tcha hate that! Sometimes I extend the recorder for a minute or 2 minutes past the official ending time...but I think there were multiple shows I was trying to record and if you do that, it won''t tape one of the other ones cuz of the overlap. I remember thinking gee, there can''t be anything else anyway - but the juiciest stuff was left to come!

codex57

Brilliant_Rock
Is there gonna be another season? Ooooh, I hope so.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Me too. I hope we find out next week.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
I wonder if it will be the same wives or a differant set. I''ll bet after these girls watch the show there''ll be alot of hair pulling and back stabbing. Most of them were really two faced. I like Jeana the best. And(don''t hate me)Jo.
32.gif
Those two were the least fake or plastic of all of them.

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
moon river: I liked Jeana & Jo the best too. Even though Jo is immature, and a gold digger, she''s no worse than her FI who has to have a housewife that happens to be a younger hot piece of a$$. They are both getting something out of it, and I don''t think unbeknownst to them.

Cracked me up, at the end of the season finale, they said something like, when you open the gates, they''re just like the rest of us.

Ummmm NO! Omigosh...yeah....not so much....some of us, well, some of us have a little more substance than that. and I''d never let my kids run roughshod over me like that. SPOILED F''ING BRATS!

But hey...hats of to the ladies for opening up their lives and giving us something deeee-lightful to watch & dish over.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Anyone watch the reunion show last night. You could cut the tension between Jo and Laurie with a diamond.
9.gif
And what''s up with Kimberly. She was AWOL. Apparantly her two facedness(is that a word) caused alot of problems.
38.gif
Anyone know what Jeanna was referring to about a radio interview that caused the rift?

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re. the radio interview: I think I remember Jo saying that she and Slade didn''t stick up for Jeanna during the radio interview, I don''t know in what way or over which situation. I saw the show last night too. I was kinda feeling sorry for Vicki, who said on some blog somewhere people were saying she looked like Miss Piggy. ouch!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I did watch it - and definitely you could see Jo did NOT want to talk about Laurie ho-in' it up with her man while they were on break. Laurie was almost taunting her with it - at least Jo didn't take the bait. I woulda wanted to tell her where she could stick it.

I don't know what Jeana said about Kimberly, but apparently it was something 'not supportive' ???

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/3/2006 11:11:53 AM

SPOILER ALERT

At least I was gratified to see that our time watching was well spent when the ladies took a field trip to look at DIAMONDS!!! That was a nice bonus. Those odd cocktail rings with 2 inch tall 3-D birds and fish on them were pretty funky, but a lot of the jewelry was gorgeous! Like the $40K necklace one of ''em was contemplating (but didn''t buy)...and Jeana buying her daughter a $4K pair of earrings for her birthday...can you adopt me too?

Interesting to see that, after getting back together during the final episode...Slade and Jo broke up for good.

I KNOW! What a treat for us PSers! Slade and Jo do not belong together. They are at completely different stages of their lives and seem to resent each other. I imagine their sex life is the only thing they have going for them (and co-dependence) I think Slade and Lauri would make a better couple.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/10/2006 11:59:52 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring

Date: 5/3/2006 11:11:53 AM

SPOILER ALERT

I KNOW! What a treat for us PSers! Slade and Jo do not belong together. They are at completely different stages of their lives and seem to resent each other. I imagine their sex life is the only thing they have going for them (and co-dependence) I think Slade and Lauri would make a better couple.
Agree completely, Tacori, except that Slade seems to be one of those men who wants a younger woman to have a bit of control over...sucks but from what I see is true. I don''t think he''d ever stay with someone like Lauri because she knows what she wants and wouldn''t put up with his "bossiness."
20.gif
I do like Lauri and Slade together better than Jo and Slade, but I don''t think either will work out in the end. Slade''s got some reality-checking to do first before he will make a great husband, IMO.
35.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
So, anybody know the real dilly-o? Because they supposedly broke up, and then got back together, and then broke up, and on the reunion show this week, they were back together, living together, not engaged again yet, but ''on their way''? I can''t keep up.
20.gif

Kaylyn

Shiny_Rock
Anybody else actually *like* the fish ring? I mean, over-done and tacky, but oh-so-fun.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Monarch-I totally agree with you. He does like to be in control and Laurie seems like a stronger person than Jo.
FG- I was confused too! I mean how long and how many break-ups does it take to know you are or not meant to be together?!?

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry to say that I am hooked on this show, I didn''t get to see the reunion.. I''ll have to go to bravotv.com and see if they are reairing it anytime soon.
I liked Jeana the best, but her kids got on my nerves and Vicki DRIVES ME NUTS!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I thought Jeana seemed the sweetest and most down to earth also! I am sure they will play the WHOLE series again. Bravo always does that. It didn''t sound like there would be a season 2
15.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/12/2006 12:12:43 AM
Author: Tacori E-ring
I thought Jeana seemed the sweetest and most down to earth also! I am sure they will play the WHOLE series again. Bravo always does that. It didn''t sound like there would be a season 2
15.gif
I definitely think Bravo will re-air. If I see my Tivo getting ready to record a marathon or something I''ll post the times on here. I do hope there is a season 2, though it didn''t seem like it at the moment. Maybe new housewives? The bling on the show was well worth it!!

misspriss

Rough_Rock
emwink.gif
you are right. jeana is nice. i met her about 3 years ago. i''ve been over to the house. it is beautiful!
35.gif

misspriss

Rough_Rock
i also wanted to tell you that these 4 or 5 housewives absolutely DO NOT define orange county!!! they are a huge mis-representation!!! i have quite a few friends, and none of them flaunt a disgusting display of wealth like they do!! so don''t be worried when you move here. i''ve found that a lot of people aren''t friendly. the women are very clique-ish. i don''t know why california is like that.. so often i try to spark up a conversation with some of these moms, and they look as if i''ve pulled a gun on them. that would be my only warning. just watch out for the stuck up gals! take care!

misspriss

Rough_Rock
emangry.gif
absolutely ridiculous!!!! sickening!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results