shape
carat
color
clarity

The Proposal - Thanks Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

needaring

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to let everyone know that we got back from San Fran a few weeks ago. The proposal went great and my fiance(have to get used to that...lol) couldn''t have been more surprised!

I don''t want to be to wordy so here''s a brief summary.
I had the ring with me the whole time we were there, just waiting for the right moment. Our second day their, I was beginning to get antsy and getting tired of hiding the ring so knew I was going to do it that day. During the day, we saw some sites and caught a ball game. Late that night (about midnight), we were walking around Fisherman''s Wharf, all the way past Ghiradelli Square. It was totally quite and no one was around. We were just talking a bit while strolling on the beach, overlooking the GG bridge. (I had found the perfect moment).

I guess you guys know what happened next!
love.gif

I''ll post some pics as soon as I get some good ones. Thanks to everyone for all your help! I would especially like to thank Richard Sherwood and Jennifer and Joshua and DCD.

I''ll still be hanging around the board to offer some advice to others and still do a little shopping for the next stone purchase (always good the plan ahead).
wink2.gif

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
WooooooHooooo!!!

That sounds like an awesome setting and the perfect moment. You couldn't have planned anything any better. No pomp and circumstance. Just the right mood, at the right time, in the right place. That is toooo wonderful!!!

CONGRATS!!!!
love.gif
love.gif
love.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!!!
2.gif
It sounds perfect...trip sounds like it went well too.

1.gif

nikolas_cy

Rough_Rock
Congratulations!
May all the moments that follow in your life be as magical as the moment you asked your fiancee to spend the rest of your lives together and may your love always be as strong and dazzling as your diamond!

Nick

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Yay! Congratulations!

Heyjud

Shiny_Rock
I had to chirp right in here
And give my congratulations too
Sounds like you found the perfect time
And the perfect spot for you!
love.gif
wavey.gif

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
Congrats to you & Best Wishes to your fiancee!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results