shape
carat
color
clarity

the process

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

waitingtoexhale

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone! Ok, so I am VERY ignorant when it comes to the whole "buying a ring" process. My BF has told me that it is a lot more involved than he ever thought. He is the type of person that likes to have all the I''s dotted, T''s crossed so to speak, so if he was having it appraised, insured, etc...what is the process and/or timeline? Any advice wouldbe appreciaited!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would ask the admin to move this thread to Rocky Talky where you might get more answers.

This thread might be helpful in answering your question. https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-process-of-buying-a-diamond-ring.56918/

What I did was buy my stone from Whiteflash and used the paper work for the insurance company instead of having an appraisal but lots of people want appraisals to verify the cert matches the stone, etc. I think the whole process took 3 weeks approx, but it varies.
Hope that helps
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results