shape
carat
color
clarity

The Prince on HBO max

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
With all the talk of the Royals on this board, is anyone watching?

HGar

Shiny_Rock
I get that it is a satire however from all reports it’s targeted on Prince George? That to me is not fair - he is a child and cannot help being born into a family. Target the Queen / Prince Charles / anyone of adulthood but not underage kids.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nope, I wouldn’t watch it. From what I’ve read (and I can only base my opinion on that, whether right or wrong), targeting a real small child, is mean spirited and unnecessary.

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hadn't heard of it, but if it is targeting a child as kyton and austina said then it 's a hard no for me.

MrsBlue

Brilliant_Rock
I get that it is a satire however from all reports it’s targeted on Prince George? That to me is not fair - he is a child and cannot help being born into a family. Target the Queen / Prince Charles / anyone of adulthood but not underage kids.
I wouldn't say it targets prince George. He is the main character but the show is just a vehicle for skewering the adults in the family.

That was my take.

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I watched it. Not funny at all. I guess not my cup of tea.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I think Gary Janetti's Instagram is funny at times when he posts photos of George and makes it like George is saying something. But I did see a clip of the show. Not really my thing. I don't think I'd like it if he was my child either, fwiw.

He doesn't really post these anymore. But some made me laugh and were sarcastic, but tongue in cheek. Like this:

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I watched the first ten minutes and really didn't like it at all. Just not funny and the voices were weird.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
I watched it, once you get past the shock factor it's not that bad. It's irreverent. You tend to forget and embrace the characters as they are. They obviously don't represent anyone really, except Louis, I think he's just exactly like that.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results