shape
carat
color
clarity

The prince and the genie

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
THE PRINCE AND THE GENIE

The Prince was driving around his Mother''s estate one day when he accidentally ran over her most favorite corgi dog. The poor unfortunate dog was crushed to a pulp! The Prince got out of his car sat down on the grass and started crying. The whole world was already against him and now his mother would be mad at him as well. Suddenly he noticed a lamp half buried by his foot. He dug up the lamp and polished it. Low and behold, all of a sudden a genie appeared. "You''ve freed me from thousands of years of imprisonment", said the genie. "For freeing me I grant you one wish". "Well", said the Prince. I have all the money and material things that I need, but let me show you this dog. They walked over to the splattered remains of the dog. "Do you think you can bring this dog back to life", asked the Prince. The Genie looked carefully at the remains and gently shook his head. "This body is far too gone for even me to bring back to life, isn''t there anything else you would like?” The Prince thought for a moment and then reached into his pockets and took out two photographs. "I used to be married to this beautiful woman called Diana", said the Prince showing the genie the first > > photograph. "But now I love this woman called Camilla". He showed the genie the second photograph. "You see Camilla isn''t beautiful at all, “do you think you can make Camilla as beautiful as Diana?” The genie studied the two photographs and after a few moments said "Let''s have a look at that dog again".

sorry everyone....British humour!!!

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Don''t apologize. That was freakin'' hysterical. ROFLMAO!!!

shay

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
haha...
9.gif

kaylagee

Brilliant_Rock
oooooooooooouch! lol!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hilarious Bloddie!
36.gif
36.gif
Mind you, I have to say Camilla is looking decidedly more glam these days since the palace took her into the fold.

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Ha, ha, that just had me rolling about.

Must say though, that Camilla did look fab on her wedding day to the old prince and has looked pretty good on public duties. I still miss Diana though, she was everything the royals aren''t. A people princess and absolutely stunning, not frumpy.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes Diana was so lovely and I feel she was badly let down by the establishment. Camiila will never have her popularity. I guess as soon as Camilla married Charlie boy she had to revamp her image as the press has hurled lots of unflattering comparisons at her with Diana. I read somewhere that Camilla was capable of getting ready for a grand dinner after a day in the saddle without pausing to have a bath. Still that won't be a problem for her now as her dresser will draw the water for her baths and arrange a towel on a stool near the bath just so - that she can sit and fold it around her.
20.gif
How the other half live. Did you also know that Charles has his own monogrammed toothpaste sqeezer so that he can get every last bit out of a tube?

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
I''ll always remember that fateful day when we heard about Diana''s death. I had just arrived in the UK on repat from Saudi Arabia. It was early the next morning that Mum came into my bedroom in tears and just said "Diana''s dead" I got up and ran to watch the news on TV and even the newscasters were full of emotion and choked. It was an awful memory. She was loved by so many people, she brought a freshness and vibrancy to the royal family and some well needed glamour. Unfortunately our royalty is frumpy, old and quite honestly we could do without them, they''re not value for money.

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/5/2006 5:22:58 AM
Author: Lorelei
Hilarious Bloddie!
36.gif
36.gif
Mind you, I have to say Camilla is looking decidedly more glam these days since the palace took her into the fold.

I agree...for a lady of her years, I think she is looking very elegant. I thought she looked absolutely beautiful on her wedding day.

Everyone deserves a second chance!

Blod
35.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/5/2006 7:40:07 AM
Author: MiniMouse
I''ll always remember that fateful day when we heard about Diana''s death. I had just arrived in the UK on repat from Saudi Arabia. It was early the next morning that Mum came into my bedroom in tears and just said ''Diana''s dead'' I got up and ran to watch the news on TV and even the newscasters were full of emotion and choked. It was an awful memory. She was loved by so many people, she brought a freshness and vibrancy to the royal family and some well needed glamour. Unfortunately our royalty is frumpy, old and quite honestly we could do without them, they''re not value for money.
I agree too that the Royals aren''t worth the money. I remember too when Diana died, I was out of the country and Hubs and I were watching the news, due to the time difference we were up as it happened and I remember saying to him" she''s dead and they won''t announce it yet." Hubby said no way and I said I think she must be but they have to get palace approval before they say anything. Shortly afterwards they announced she had died - it was so hard to believe that lovely young woman was gone.
8.gif
She was the best thing the Royals had going for them.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And that headdress she was wearing Blods, studded with diamonds, as for her e-ring
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Whoever is doing her hair and makeup these days is doing a good job, she looks softer somehow.

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/5/2006 5:22:58 AM
Author: Lorelei
Hilarious Bloddie!
36.gif
36.gif
I know drag queens that are more glamourous and graceful that Camilla
14.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results