shape
carat
color
clarity

The Official Engagement Shoot Pics!!

skye425

Rough_Rock
Hey all,

So you might remember that my FH and I did a photoshoot with a friend who is trying to get into photog. Well this past saturday we did an official one with out wedding photog- who happens to be an acquaintance/friend of mine who is a profession photog. Well, they turned out AWESOME. I absolutely love them. My colors for the wedding are white, green, with a hint of blue here and there. Well I was amazed how well these turned out right into my color scheme! Here are some of them...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

skye425

Rough_Rock
more

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

skye425

Rough_Rock
even more

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

skye425

Rough_Rock
almost done

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

skye425

Rough_Rock
done i promise

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

Pushin40

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice Skye425! They came out great and you two look so happy!
I love the green and blue. :twirl:

Off topic question - do you wear your engagement ring on your right hand?

aliciagirl

Shiny_Rock
Love them!! You two look so happy together and the colors in the images are phenomenal!

The balloons are so cute! Fab idea!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You guys are so cute together :bigsmile: Awesome pics!!

So, are apples going to feature prominently at your reception? We're doing green apples on the table, and I've found myself using that colour so much more than usual in other parts of my life too - I always reach for the green highlighter, our new set of sheets is apple and forest green... :razz:

CurlySue

Brilliant_Rock
These turned out great! Love the colors, and you two are a beautiful couple.

My favorite is the one where he is kissing your forehead.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOV E them.... side note- you wear your Ering on your right hand??

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
those are some great pics! Totally off topic but what skyline is behind you in the last pic?

skye425

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone for the kind comments! Yssie- I didn't think of that. It's a great idea to incorporate apples into the wedding, since my color does include apple green :razz: I feel silly for not thinking of that. I already have several ideas floating in my head about how to incorporate them...The apple was actually my photographer's idea. He suggested green apples, without even knowing my colors! I am kind of amazed how everything turned out so well synced and incorporates the vision of my wedding well- especially since all the props for the shoot were last minute!

Yes, I do wear my ering on my right hand. I am Russian, and Russian Orthodox- so is my FH. We traditionally do not have erings, but since we both mostly grew up in the states we decided to get one (after the proposal). In my faith, we do have wedding bands- which are placed during the ceremony on the right hand. Thus, in Russia they wear the wedding band on the right hand even if they aren't Russian Orthodox. When we got the ering, I decided to wear it on my right hand since I want to wear my band with my ering in the future.

skye425

Rough_Rock
Oh, and the skyline in the back is Atlanta :)

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
AHA! I knew I recognized the Bank of America building! So you live in Atlanta? That'd be awesome to have another Atlanta person on this website!

skye425

Rough_Rock
Yes, I do live in Atlanta :bigsmile:

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
That's awesome! There's so few PSers in the south, now we can add one more!

ETA: I was just looking at your other E-pics and I love your FI's SWARM shirt. Do you both go to a lot of games?

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
They're great!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results