shape
carat
color
clarity

The more I learn the more difficult it becomes

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ready

Rough_Rock
I need some sage advice. I am looking for a 1.35-1.4C stone in Dallas. I'd like to stay in the SI1 clarity area as well as a H area color. Of course, I will settle only for a favorable cut...perhaps a 1A.

Now, going shopping is the pain. I am looking in Dallas. I've visited a few diamond brokers. When I look at price stats on this website, it seems like finding this stone in the below $7K area is possible. However, I am extremely wary of purchasing a diamond over the internet - sight unseen. It is a major purchase and I'd like to examine it very closely. That's why I'm looking locally. The prices are much, much higher of course.

How much should I expect to pay as a fair price at a small diamond broker? Is it common to haggle? Am I making this too hard?

Any help is appreciated.

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
1.35 to 1.4 is a very very rare size.

do some price searches on the top left link to get your info on $$$'s but also check and compare 1.00 to 1.01 and 1.35 to 1.4 quantities.
Then see how many 1.5cts there are.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results