shape
carat
color
clarity

the MIA thread....anybody heard from (fill in the name) lately?

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just want to say - even though we don’t always see eye to eye, I’m glad you’re back, Kenny.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just want to say - even though we don’t always see eye to eye, I’m glad you’re back, Kenny.

Aw, thank you.
eHugs to you. :love:

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey! We’ve been super busy with “life” these days, so I haven’t been on the forum much... Thanks for thinking of me! 8)

Hi! Glad to hear from you and know you are doing ok!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I was looking at @kenny FCD thread. 3/4 of those posters are gone!:((

cheers--Sharon

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That thread was about a leading story in major media, and was presented without bias.
That's why I'm surprised Monnie reacted as she did.
Surprisingly, instead of reporting the thread she felt should not be here, she just posted a GBCPS. :confused:

Still I miss Monnie, and wish she'd return.

Thanks to everyone who mentioned me. I'm sorry for the way I handled responding to your thread, @kenny . 2019 was a tough year for me and while that is no excuse for my GBCPS flounce, let's just say I needed a break anyway. I wish I had not left the way I did; I'm not proud of it, but I have spent the better part of a year making big changes and dealing with some traumatic happenings and doing a lot of self-reflecting with the goal of personal growth through therapy and on my own. I feel ready to come back, though perhaps not as involved as I once was. I have missed everyone. It always feels like coming home to my "chosen" family after a break. Thanks for missing me, too.

Q

Queenie60

Thanks to everyone who mentioned me. I'm sorry for the way I handled responding to your thread, @kenny . 2019 was a tough year for me and while that is no excuse for my GBCPS flounce, let's just say I needed a break anyway. I wish I had not left the way I did; I'm not proud of it, but I have spent the better part of a year making big changes and dealing with some traumatic happenings and doing a lot of self-reflecting with the goal of personal growth through therapy and on my own. I feel ready to come back, though perhaps not as involved as I once was. I have missed everyone. It always feels like coming home to my "chosen" family after a break. Thanks for missing me, too.

Glad you're back - on your terms! Q:wavey:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I'm soooooo happy you've rejoined us Monnie! :kiss2:

I also have certainly posting things I wish I had not.
And I too have a challenging history that has had its effect on me.

Frankly, sometimes I'm a bit suspicious of our best-behaved posters ... how can anyone be so perfect? :think:

Big eHugs to you!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@monarch64 I have missed seeing you here. I am glad you are back. (((Hugs))).

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I'm soooooo happy you've rejoined us Monnie! :kiss2:

I also have certainly posting things I wish I had not.
And I too have a challenging history that has had its effect on me.

Frankly, sometimes I'm a bit suspicious of our best-behaved posters ... how can anyone be so perfect? :think:

Big eHugs to you!!!

No idea what you mean by this, young man? Because I for one am perfect ALL of the time!
Honest...... :Up_to_something:

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
You may have already asked admin but I just sent a note asking them to check on him. I think it's quite worrisome too. I'm not sure where he lives but I hope it's not a hotspot.

Thank you for doing that Gussie. I was wondering if that was possible. I have been thinking about him quite a lot and have been worried that we do not see him posting here.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No idea what you mean by this, young man? Because I for one am perfect ALL of the time!
Honest...... :Up_to_something:

Yeah!

You know, I made a mistake once.
Only once.

I though I was wrong. :lol-2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Has anyone heard from @AV_ ? I am concerned about her and if anyone has heard from her since August please let me know. @AV_ I am sending bucketloads of good thoughts and well wishes and hugs your way. XOXO.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Adding @sledge here since he is also MIA. Dear Sledge, if you see this please let us know you are OK. Lots of PSers are worried about you. Sending well wishes your way.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Has anyone heard from @AV_ ? I am concerned about her and if anyone has heard from her since August please let me know. @AV_ I am sending bucketloads of good thoughts and well wishes and hugs your way. XOXO.

@missy The last time she was on PS was August 21st. @AV_ You are truly missed. Please check in if only to say you are okay..<3

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
If someone gets banned, does anything under their name or avatar say so?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
If someone gets banned, does anything under their name or avatar say so?

It doesn’t..I’m hoping that’s not the case..but...it would be better than if they were sick.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Has anyone heard from @OoohShiny? He hasn't been online at PS for months. If you are reading this @OoohShiny you are missed.

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
FYI, if you guys don't see me post or on here as often, it's because I have repetitive stress injury related to phone and computer use. Been having some flare-ups, and need to rest my hands and arms.

Last edited:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
FYI, if you guys don't see me post or on here as often, it's because I have repetitive stress injury related to phone and computer use. Been having some flare-ups, and need to rest my hands and arms.

@MRBXXXFVVS1 hope you feel better soon..

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pinto bean. I was lucky to meet her at a GTG and have always
admired her candidness, wisdom in her posts.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Where is Lyra??

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

And where is Monnie?

cheers--Sharon

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’ve been missing @lyra too. @lyra if you a lurking I hope you are doing well and all is well with your family. You are missed sweet lady.

@canuk-gal , Monnie posted earlier in the week.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results