Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2010 6:11:40 PM
Author: TooPatient

Date: 2/11/2010 6:07:58 PM
Author: sunnyd

Date: 2/11/2010 6:02:31 PM
This?

BTW, I''m 5'' 3'' and 135-140 pounds. Size 6ish (4, 6, or 8 depending)
That might be my favorite one! But you''re blonde, right? I don''t know about the color. Jewel tones tend to work better on dark haired people.
Blonde.

I just read the reviews from other customers. Only two, but very mixed.
Try it and see!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
blue

Not sure about the tiered skirt...

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2010 6:16:27 PM
blue

Not sure about the tiered skirt...
I agree. I love the shoes she''s wearing though!
1.gif

winelover23

Ideal_Rock
OK girls, I''m outty. Momma has a hair apt!

TP - Keep on the dress search and let us know what you get!

Sunny - Well....I secretly want you to be KTFU but maybe you really aren''t. We''ll get to the bottom of this soon enough!

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its gone.
39.gif

All I get is a message saying that it is no longer available.

On the up side, it is another site to look at.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/11/2010 6:20:46 PM
Author: winelover23
OK girls, I''m outty. Momma has a hair apt!

TP - Keep on the dress search and let us know what you get!

Sunny - Well....I secretly want you to be KTFU but maybe you really aren''t. We''ll get to the bottom of this soon enough!
Bye. Have fun at the hair apt.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m heading home too.

My 12 year old puppy is going to the vet for her shots tomorrow morning. I''ll try to check in later.

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Bye Wino and TP!

Alllll byyyyy myyyyselllllffff.
39.gif

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2010 6:32:58 PM
Bye Wino and TP!

Alllll byyyyy myyyyselllllffff.
39.gif

I''m back and caught up!!!

Had to go get the car. They had to replace the tire...the nail was in the side wall which isn''t patchable. Argh.
29.gif

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
How''d it get in there?! Stupid nail.
38.gif

4ever

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2010 6:27:31 PM
I''m heading home too.

My 12 year old puppy is going to the vet for her shots tomorrow morning. I''ll try to check in later.
35.gif

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2010 6:37:00 PM
How''d it get in there?! Stupid nail.
38.gif
It was probably plowed up from the road surface into one of the packed piles of snow that we drove over on Tuesday.
38.gif
I''m none too happy, but at least we''ll be able to drive to Williamsburg!

And PRESIDENT OBAMA is doing the 2010 University of Michigan (my alma mater!) Commencement Speech!!! Linky!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
VC! I saw that!!! I''m so excited he''s coming to Ann Arbor!

The job I applied to today, I know a girl who works there and she said she''d drop my name! Yay! Maybe I can get out of this heck hole (ha!) after all!

Not getting excited yet, but... *fingers crossed*

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2010 8:04:38 PM
Author: elledizzy5
VC! I saw that!!! I''m so excited he''s coming to Ann Arbor!

The job I applied to today, I know a girl who works there and she said she''d drop my name! Yay! Maybe I can get out of this heck hole (ha!) after all!

Not getting excited yet, but... *fingers crossed*
Non-superfluous ***DUST***!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

4ever

Ideal_Rock
I came back just to say: Exersize is crap and I don''t like it *arms folded across chest and pout*

Went for a run/walk and it was NOT FUN! I am one unfit lobster!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Evenin'' ladies. DH and I just got home from dinner at the Cheesecake Factory (never ever gets old) and a little shopping at Nordies. The VD fairy came early this year and instead of delivering his normal dose of crabs and the clap, he got me a B. Makowsky hand bag and some new black patent leather dansko clogs. WOOT!! Now we''re settled in watching Survivor. Holy heck this season is intense!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
My goodies.

_5678239.jpg

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2010 8:42:19 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
Evenin' ladies. DH and I just got home from dinner at the Cheesecake Factory (never ever gets old) and a little shopping at Nordies. The VD fairy came early this year and instead of delivering his normal dose of crabs and the clap, he got me a B. Makowsky hand bag and some new black patent leather dansko clogs. WOOT!! Now we're settled in watching Survivor. Holy heck this season is intense!

Awesome!!!
16.gif

4ever...I envy you! I want to exercise!!!!!!!!!
15.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Evenin'' ladies. DH and I just got home from dinner at the Cheesecake Factory (never ever gets old) and a little shopping at Nordies. The VD fairy came early this year and instead of delivering his normal dose of crabs and the clap, he got me a B. Makowsky hand bag and some new black patent leather dansko clogs. WOOT!! Now we''re settled in watching Survivor. Holy heck this season is intense!

Tee hee!
3.gif

cakeny

Shiny_Rock
I love everything about the Cheesecake Factory. Nice VD booty, HH!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
I can hear!!!!!!!

(wanna talk about wax?! lots o'' wax! - he said I should be good for the next twenty years
9.gif
)

4ever

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2010 9:01:14 PM
Author: vc10um

Awesome!!!
16.gif

15.gif
WHAT!?! WHY!?! It''s HORRIBLE!
39.gif

Nice VD loot HH!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2010 10:32:12 PM
Author: 4ever

Awesome!!!
16.gif

15.gif

39.gif

Nice VD loot HH!
I''ve been trapped inside for the last week. My only exercise has been short walks to the strip mall by my place and digging my car out of its parking space. The Washington DC Metro Area had 2+ feet of snow over the weekend and an additional 8" on Tuesday/Wednesday. I''ve had 4 consecutive days of work being closed. I''m stir crazy and want nothing more than to get off my ass. Thankfully, we''re only under a 2-hour delay tomorrow, so I''ll be going to the office...and I CAN WORK OUT!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

4ever

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2010 10:55:33 PM

Date: 2/11/2010 10:32:12 PM
Author: 4ever

Awesome!!!
16.gif

15.gif

39.gif

Nice VD loot HH!
I''ve been trapped inside for the last week. My only exercise has been short walks to the strip mall by my place and digging my car out of its parking space. The Washington DC Metro Area had 2+ feet of snow over the weekend and an additional 8'' on Tuesday/Wednesday. I''ve had 4 consecutive days of work being closed. I''m stir crazy and want nothing more than to get off my ass. Thankfully, we''re only under a 2-hour delay tomorrow, so I''ll be going to the office...and I CAN WORK OUT!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
...........................ok fair enough, I would go stir crazy too I guess.

I mostly hate being so unfit because it means going for a run is in no way fun, it''s hurty, not social and I''m sure I look stupid and people are driving by thinking "Hmmm, look at that woman trying to run, she is so slow and red and sweaty. She dosn''t look like your regular runner, her out fit is not even co-ordinated. She''s probably running because she thinks she''s fat....yes, she does look a little pudgy round the tummy. Oh look, her shorts are riding up at the back, I think I see cellulite! I''m so glad I can eat all the crap I want and not put an inch on my perfect slim figgure *laughs smuggly to his/herself*". Stupid smug driving people. And I don''t want to know how many calories I burned because I bet it''s F@#$ all, it will be like, 1/4 of a sandwich or 1/2 a glass of juice- not enough to justify eating a muffin later and on the borderline of weather it''s even worth going for a run.

End rant.

Also this is my 1000th post.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is the one dress I have that I thought might fit since I bought it too small -- it fits, but it has no zippers or anything so is quite a project to take off.

I think I''m going to keep looking and just buy something that fits (and has a zipper).

red and black closer.jpg

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is a bit more of the dress. Ignore the tummy, I''m a bit puffy today -- it would usually fit better than this.

red and black.jpg

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
Hey TP! I missed the part of the conversation where you told us what this dress is for! But I think the dress you have is really cute! If it were me, I would definitely find a camisole to wear underneath for a little added modesty (but I''ve been told I am a pretty modest dresser in general!). Whatever you''re wearing, you should feel comfortable in it (because if you feel good, you look better) - and EVERY woman should own a dress that makes her feel good (and that she can take on and off without a fight).

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
TP...that''s a LOVELY dress.

Buuuuutttt. If it were *me*, and I was thinking it was the night I was going to be proposed to (and my birthday, to boot!) I''d definitely use it as an excuse to buy a new dress that will knock B''s socks off!
9.gif
31.gif
30.gif
I know shopping can sometimes be a pain...but I think for a night like that, you deserve it!!!!!!!!
36.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/12/2010 7:47:37 AM
TP...that''s a LOVELY dress.

Buuuuutttt. If it were *me*, and I was thinking it was the night I was going to be proposed to (and my birthday, to boot!) I''d definitely use it as an excuse to buy a new dress that will knock B''s socks off!
9.gif
31.gif
30.gif
I know shopping can sometimes be a pain...but I think for a night like that, you deserve it!!!!!!!!
36.gif

I agree!I also like the idea of a camisole. We busty ladies need that extra layer sometimes to bring the va-va-voom down a notch.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results