shape
carat
color
clarity

The Las Vegas Sphere ... excellent 10-min video tour

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Some astonishing new technology explained in this very well made video.

For me this is the only reason to visit Vegas ... well, besides those wonderful PS GTGs. :dance:

Last edited:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We saw the earth show at the Sphere in November. It was super cool and I enjoyed it a lot.

But... a threadjack....

The venue is amazing... but NOT for people who have a fear of heights! The stairs and seating are STEEP. I'm not afraid of heights at all and it was even uncomfortable for me. TR was having None. Of. It. We actually had to go to Customer Service and trade our sets for handicap seats, which were way back on a wider seating platform. The Customer Service lady said this has happened at every show since they opened. There was a couple out in the lobby area that we heard talking before the show and they ultimately left because the wife just couldn't do it. My guess is they might have to do some seating reconfiguration in the future.

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not a fan of Las Vegas or U2, but after hearing so much about it from friends, went to see U2 at the Sphere in December. It was a quick trip (24 hours in Sin City from landing to take off) but so glad I did it. Videos don't do the optics/immersive experience justice.

Adding to @Dee*Jay PSA - In addition to the upper seats being steep, the 2nd half of the 100 level is obstructed by the overhang. People buy them for concerts to be closer not realizing they won't get the full effect.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results