carat
color
clarity

* - - - - - - - - - The Ladies In Waiting List! - - - - - - - - - *

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Friday night update!

Welcome to the list, aliceinwonderland!

All the best to Parsley -- please come back to say hi, even if you''re not on our list anymore! (and good luck with that dissertation!)

Reminder: Any ladies with bolded names need to check in before Monday to stay on the list! Thanks for popping in, HappyCat! Lots of dust to you
1.gif

The LIW List

1. Galateia
2. nebe
3. hisdiamondgirl
4. Dreamgirl
5. Lexie
6. ILoveSpinel
7. smithsmith
8. Namaste
9. Blackpaw
10. HappyCat
11. misskitty
12. aVogueIdea
13. MrsHToBe
14. audball
15. prettylnpink419
16. mariewest
17. LtlFirecracker
18. fuzzers
19. Resonance.Of.Life
20. 4ever
21. NakedFinger
22. Deia
23. iheartbora
24. AllieGator
25. DiamondseekersDaughter
26. Ashley21
27. stepcutgirl
28. December Moon
29. Jessie702
30. Callisto
31. Margot
32. CurlySue
33. FroggyMont
34. Laura27
35. TiffanyLady
36. CristinaRuns26.2
37. Little Monster
38. madiamondgirl Last Post – 8/11/09
39. elation
40. susied
41. dragonfly411
42. Vip0802
43. Annette510
44. Bagel_bandit
45. Skychick
46. MermaidKelly
47. sillyberry
48. boobookitty Last Post: 9/3/2009
49. lilyfoot
50. vc10um
51. LuckyesheFSIL
52. crossmyfingers
53. Parsley
54. TooPatient
55. Patiently_Waiting
56. AustenNut
57. SparklyRing
58. Yvette
59. radiantlvr329
60. Gurlwithadream
61. Dinamit
62. Round Halo Lover
63. daleysmom
64. hoyalawya
65. pickydiamondlover
66. girlygirl29
67. babycush
68. jenmarie
69. blueberrydot
70. Suny27
71. UnderBlue
72. justginger
73. ashleyrose36
74. brandithib
75. Echidna
76. Ms. Raptor
77. Asscher Girl
78. vetrogrl
79. milano1516
80. Express
81. luckynumber
82. peterspixie
83. jane_e
84. sweetpea&babycorn
85. PatienceIsAVirtue
86. Littletreasure
87. RoxEHeart
88. delow484
89. PhoenixJJ
90. Kiley
91. littlemissmango
92. titian23
93. turboflgrl
94. hellosydney
95. Loz88
96. epicure
97. ChocolateLover
98. jodyblair
99. monkeyprincess
100. Kitcha
101. perfect10
102. Collee
103. aliceinwonderland

girlygirl29

Rough_Rock
Can you please take me off, I am engaged as of 12-4-09...thanks!!

HappyCat

Rough_Rock
Boy Ladies, that''s some powerful dust you''ve got there! I''m not engaged yet, but it seems imminent now! I''m 99.9999% sure he has the ring! I was looking for the spare power adapter he keeps in his laptop bag, and I noticed a really fancy looking blue envelope. So being the nosy person I am I took a peek at the first page in it...it was a Blue Nile diamond certificate!
23.gif

It''s taking all my willpower not to go back and read the whole cert, and I''m going crazy trying not to think about the fact that the ring is probably in the house right now! But I love the anticipation and I refuse to ruin the surprise (anymore than I already have that is!).

We''re going to visit my family next week for Christmas. I''m hoping he does it while we''re out there, because while I am very close to my family, I don''t actually get to see them that often.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

~Happy(and excited!)Cat

MrsHToBe

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/14/2009 10:17:39 AM
Author: HappyCat
Boy Ladies, that''s some powerful dust you''ve got there! I''m not engaged yet, but it seems imminent now! I''m 99.9999% sure he has the ring! I was looking for the spare power adapter he keeps in his laptop bag, and I noticed a really fancy looking blue envelope. So being the nosy person I am I took a peek at the first page in it...it was a Blue Nile diamond certificate!
23.gif

It''s taking all my willpower not to go back and read the whole cert, and I''m going crazy trying not to think about the fact that the ring is probably in the house right now! But I love the anticipation and I refuse to ruin the surprise (anymore than I already have that is!).

We''re going to visit my family next week for Christmas. I''m hoping he does it while we''re out there, because while I am very close to my family, I don''t actually get to see them that often.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

~Happy(and excited!)Cat

NOOOOOO! You''re going to knock me out of my lucky #13 spot!

LOL, I''m totallyyyy joking! OMFG, *squeeeeeee!* x a billion! I''m SOOOO excited for you, HappyCat! I can''t wait to see your ''engaged'' post!
I must say you have much better willpower than I do, though.. I''ll be all over that certificate like white on rice! LOL!

Here''s hoping you won''t have to wait too much longer.. *crosses crossables*.

HappyCat

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/14/2009 10:28:07 AM
Author: MrsHToBe
Date: 12/14/2009 10:17:39 AM

23.gif

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

~Happy(and excited!)Cat

NOOOOOO! You''re going to knock me out of my lucky #13 spot!

LOL, I''m totallyyyy joking! OMFG, *squeeeeeee!* x a billion! I''m SOOOO excited for you, HappyCat! I can''t wait to see your ''engaged'' post!

I must say you have much better willpower than I do, though.. I''ll be all over that certificate like white on rice! LOL!

Here''s hoping you won''t have to wait too much longer.. *crosses crossables*.

Haha, thanks MrsH! I''m just bursting with excitement right now. The one thing that is keeping me from snooping is the memory of a Christmas years ago. I was probably 9 or 10, and I had "happened" upon all the presents that my parents had hidden in the closet. I knew everything that everyone was getting that year. So when Christmas morning came, there was no thrill, no excitement, no suspense...it was probably one of the worst Christmases in memory. And I refuse to let that happen! So that''s what is keeping my willpower strong!

I can''t wait to see *your* engaged post! It should be coming up soon, right? You could still go out on your lucky #13 spot!
4.gif

Here''s some extra *dust* for you!

~HappyCat

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
Can I please be added to the list?

MrsHToBe

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/14/2009 11:18:06 AM

Haha, thanks MrsH! I''m just bursting with excitement right now. The one thing that is keeping me from snooping is the memory of a Christmas years ago. I was probably 9 or 10, and I had ''happened'' upon all the presents that my parents had hidden in the closet. I knew everything that everyone was getting that year. So when Christmas morning came, there was no thrill, no excitement, no suspense...it was probably one of the worst Christmases in memory. And I refuse to let that happen! So that''s what is keeping my willpower strong!

I can''t wait to see *your* engaged post! It should be coming up soon, right? You could still go out on your lucky #13 spot!

4.gif

Here''s some extra *dust* for you!

~HappyCat

I know what you mean! Mr. H has been taunting me with a few presents these past couple of days, saying, "You can open ''em if you want.. y''know, if you want to ruin Christmas.." AHHHH! LOL! I totally don''t want the suspense to be ruined. Only a few more sleeps to go, but these last ones are going to be the hardest, I think!

As for my engaged post, yes, it should be fairly soon.. he said by the end of the year. I was hoping for before Christmas, but really, I''ll take what I can get!
3.gif

Thanks for the dust!
And, here''s some more *dust* to you, as well!

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
i can''t wait to see how much this forum bursts with holiday proposals! throwing out some holiday dust for us all!

so, my jeweler emailed me the TRACKING NUMBER FOR MY RING. of course what do i do at work? keep the fedex window open and refresh every hour, which is pretty useless because bf will not let me see the ring before he proposes and no hints from him either!

DiamondCat

Shiny_Rock
Lots of DUST to the ladies on the list!! Can I be added please?
5.gif

DiamondCat

Shiny_Rock
^ scrap that lol. I''d like to be added to the list in the new year, so I''ll pop in again then to remind the list keeper

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
List Update Time!

Congrats to girlygirl29, vetrogrl, jodyblair, and brandithib! All the best to you and your new FI''s!

Welcome, MayFlowers! I hope your stay on our list is short and sweet
1.gif

(and DiamondCat, I''d be happy to add you now, but until you say so, I''ll add you in January as requested!)

Lots and lots of dust to everyone!

The LIW List as of 12-15-09

1. Galateia
2. nebe
3. hisdiamondgirl
4. Dreamgirl
5. Lexie
6. ILoveSpinel
7. smithsmith
8. Namaste
9. Blackpaw
10. HappyCat
11. misskitty
12. aVogueIdea
13. MrsHToBe
14. audball
15. prettylnpink419
16. mariewest
17. LtlFirecracker
18. fuzzers
19. Resonance.Of.Life
20. 4ever
21. NakedFinger
22. Deia
23. iheartbora
24. AllieGator
25. DiamondseekersDaughter
26. Ashley21
27. stepcutgirl
28. December Moon
29. Jessie702
30. Callisto
31. Margot
32. CurlySue
33. FroggyMont
34. Laura27
35. TiffanyLady
36. CristinaRuns26.2
37. Little Monster
38. elation
39. susied
40. dragonfly411
41. Vip0802
42. Annette510
43. Bagel_bandit
44. Skychick
45. MermaidKelly
46. sillyberry
47. lilyfoot
48. vc10um
49. LuckyesheFSIL
50. crossmyfingers
51. Parsley
52. TooPatient
53. Patiently_Waiting
54. AustenNut
55. SparklyRing
56. Yvette
57. radiantlvr329
58. Gurlwithadream
59. Dinamit
60. Round Halo Lover
61. daleysmom
62. hoyalawya
63. pickydiamondlover
64. babycush
65. jenmarie
66. blueberrydot
67. Suny27
68. UnderBlue
69. justginger
70. ashleyrose36
71. Echidna
72. Ms. Raptor
73. Asscher Girl
74. milano1516
75. Express
76. luckynumber
77. peterspixie
78. jane_e
79. sweetpea&babycorn
80. PatienceIsAVirtue
81. Littletreasure
82. RoxEHeart
83. delow484
84. PhoenixJJ
85. Kiley
86. littlemissmango
87. titian23
88. turboflgrl
89. hellosydney
90. Loz88
91. epicure
92. ChocolateLover
93. monkeyprincess
94. Kitcha
95. perfect10
96. Collee
97. aliceinwonderland
98. MayFlowers

BlueSki231

Brilliant_Rock
wow.. well i started at 118 i believe.. and i can''t believe i''ve made it all the way to #8 in a little over a year.

unfortunately i think i must gracefully bow out and ask to be removed from the list.

it wouldn''t be fair to take up a spot in the top ten. . .
we are going through some issues lately and i''m finding myself re-evaluating whether he''s even the right guy for me.
he''s adamant about working it out but something just doesn''t feel right to me anymore. it''s going to be a tough time while i figure out what the best road to take is. and somehow an engagement has become the farthest thing from my mind.

i know i wasn''t THAT active on the boards but i wish everyone well.

thank you

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/15/2009 6:30:42 PM
Author: Namaste
wow.. well i started at 118 i believe.. and i can''t believe i''ve made it all the way to #8 in a little over a year.

unfortunately i think i must gracefully bow out and ask to be removed from the list.

we are going through some issues lately and i''m finding myself re-evaluating whether he''s even the right guy for me.
he''s adamant about working it out but something just doesn''t feel right to me anymore. it''s going to be a tough time while i figure out what the best road to take is. and somehow an engagement has become the farthest thing from my mind.

thank you
Sorry to hear that Namaste.
7.gif

Best of luck to you on figuring this all out!

MrsHToBe

Shiny_Rock

thank you

I''m sorry, Namaste. *hugs*.
Hope you figure things out.. just don''t forget to take care of yourself, okay?

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock

thank you
8.gif
best of luck figuring everything out! i hope everything goes as smoothly as it can for you

chaoticdreams33

Rough_Rock
I guess I should be on this list too!
I asked my boyfriend if we could just buy the ring together and call it an engagement (we have been together over 6 years) but he wants to do it more traditionally. Why I don''t know, since nothing we have done so far has been traditional! But nonetheless, I have waited patiently long enough, and now I am ready!

Thanks!

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Hey misskitty - just fyi, parsley is still on the list at #51.

Lots of list movement dust!!!

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
Best of luck, Namaste. I hope everything turns out well for you, however that may be.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Much luck namaste in the future. ::HUGS::

lopezsie

Rough_Rock
OOOOH OOOOH please add me!!!!

AdelynA

Rough_Rock
Hi to all the other lovely ladies on this list! This is my first post--could you please add me to the list?
35.gif

MrsHToBe

Shiny_Rock
Welcome, AdelynA!
35.gif

AdelynA

Rough_Rock
Thanks Mrs. Htobe!!! So excited to join a forum with other ladies in waiting!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
So my BF found out about this list during his "spying" on me to figure out what I wanted. He told me it was time to come off the list.

I am so excited to be marrying the man of my dreams.

Good luck to all of you lovely ladies!

So Excited

Shiny_Rock
Hello Everyone!
Well the ring is ordered, but now I get to wait for it to be made and then for my proposal...

Please add me to the list..
30.gif

CurlySue

Brilliant_Rock
You can take me off the list!! As of last night, I am engaged!!!

Happy Holidays, and lost of dust for all the rest of the LIW!!

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/21/2009 11:12:52 AM
Author: CurlySue

36.gif
36.gif
congratulations!

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock

yay congrats curlysue!!!!!!!

hello to the new LIWs, the list is certainly growing! but now everyone below me can move up a spot, please take #79 off the list!!! my fiance proposed last night as well!!

Squirrly

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/21/2009 12:45:27 PM
Author: sweetpea&babycorn

yay congrats curlysue!!!!!!!

hello to the new LIWs, the list is certainly growing! but now everyone below me can move up a spot, please take #79 off the list!!! my fiance proposed last night as well!!
yayyyyyyy!!! look at everyone go!

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations, SweetPea! You should start your own thread!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results