shape
carat
color
clarity

The jewelry "Medium"

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't remember who was the jewelry "medium", ilander?

I lost my yellow gold and diamond Michelle watch about a year ago. My son was getting married that day and I was going to wear it but the battery was dead. I put it aside (or I thought back with my other watches in a jewel case) and went to the wedding. Several weeks later I went to retrieve it to get the battery replaced and it was nowhere to be found. I have searched the room it was in down to the bare bones, moving furniture and deep cleaning. I have searched my bedroom the same. I have cleaned all my kitchen drawers. I have emptied every purse and cabinet. Searched the couches and chairs. Then I gave up and thought it might magically re-appear. No such luck. If the jewelry medium is still on, any clues????

Q

Queenie60

Here's my strange situation - I had a pendant that my husband bought for my birthday about 6 years ago. Last year when we purchased a new and improved jewelry safe I transferred everything from the old safe (which is still here and used for paperwork, etc.) All of my jewelry had been accounted for with the exception of that one pendant. I Keep everything in the safe with the exception of what I am wearing at the time. I gave it some time thinking that it would turn up. Over the past 15 months I have searched high and low for that pendant - it has strangely disappeared. I finally confessed to my husband about a month or so ago that the pendant went missing. The good news is that he has sympathy rather than being frustrated with me! Hmmmm... :roll: maybe I'll get a new one in November!! Where's the jewelry medium? Need an answer to this strange disappearance.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Think back to where you might have put it, does somewhere odd stick out like a kitchen draw or a bathroom draw, a desk draw maybe, a medicine cabinet, a cabinet or draw where you keep batteries something like that - I get the word draw immediately but the sense of a weird looking cabinet with lots of other things kind of cluttered. The glove box of a car, a compartment IN something else.

Marquise_Madness

Shiny_Rock
The jewelry "Medium"

AprilBaby said:
I can't remember who was the jewelry "medium", ilander?

I lost my yellow gold and diamond Michelle watch about a year ago. My son was getting married that day and I was going to wear it but the battery was dead. I put it aside (or I thought back with my other watches in a jewel case) and went to the wedding. Several weeks later I went to retrieve it to get the battery replaced and it was nowhere to be found. I have searched the room it was in down to the bare bones, moving furniture and deep cleaning. I have searched my bedroom the same. I have cleaned all my kitchen drawers. I have emptied every purse and cabinet. Searched the couches and chairs. Then I gave up and thought it might magically re-appear. No such luck. If the jewelry medium is still on, any clues????

Does the purse you had have a hidden pocket? What about your husband's jacket? Did your dress have a pocket? What about your car's glove box?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Checked all of those , and both cars more than once.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
I used to do that, but I'm not so good anymore.

But I do think it is somewhere high. Lots of open air above it.

So, this leads me to on top of something, like on a closet shelf or on the fridge. White all around?

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Queenie60|1470342399|4062585 said:
Here's my strange situation - I had a pendant that my husband bought for my birthday about 6 years ago. Last year when we purchased a new and improved jewelry safe I transferred everything from the old safe (which is still here and used for paperwork, etc.) All of my jewelry had been accounted for with the exception of that one pendant. I Keep everything in the safe with the exception of what I am wearing at the time. I gave it some time thinking that it would turn up. Over the past 15 months I have searched high and low for that pendant - it has strangely disappeared. I finally confessed to my husband about a month or so ago that the pendant went missing. The good news is that he has sympathy rather than being frustrated with me! Hmmmm... :roll: maybe I'll get a new one in November!! Where's the jewelry medium? Need an answer to this strange disappearance.

There's some sort of fuzz all around what you are saying. Some kind of confusion, murkiness, something not right on your end. Can't feel anything. :nono: Maybe because it's two at once or something. Start over, and write slower next time, concentrate on what you are saying.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
iLander|1470367857|4062686 said:

There's some sort of fuzz all around what you are saying. Some kind of confusion, murkiness, something not right on your end. Can't feel anything. :nono: Maybe because it's two at once or something. Start over, and write slower next time, concentrate on what you are saying.

Is there something it could have been trapped in like the paperwork, or like a money wallet or a plastic case that is like a passport holder or something. I get trapped in the papers and something like a passport. No idea if that helps.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AprilBaby|1470365694|4062678 said:

Did you check the back of the seat pockets in the car, the middle space, anywhere it could have fallen under seats? You checked in all the kitchen and bathroom draws? Where else is there in your house that has cabinets or things with storage with things stacked? Think an odd place like a laundry room or somewhere unexpected.

Q

Queenie60

arkieb1|1470391314|4062717 said:
iLander|1470367857|4062686 said:

Is there something it could have been trapped in like the paperwork, or like a money wallet or a plastic case that is like a passport holder or something. I get trapped in the papers and something like a passport. No idea if that helps.

Thank you "jewelry Mediums" - this is making sense to me. Yes, the pendant could have been trapped in some paperwork. Or someplace on the shelving of my family room built in desk. There were times when I would place a small piece of jewelry in a cup or dish and sit it on a shelf on the desk which can be crammed with paperwork, etc. as it's easy to hide the clutter from others. I am recovering from surgery and can't bend over or use my right arm much however I will check the desk as soon as I am able, to see if it did get crammed into something up there. Interesting...... :confused: your suggestions are making a bit of sense to me. Thank you :))

Jennifer W

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Could any of the Ps mediums help me please? I lost my wedding ring last year. It has been replaced with a perfect replica, but I would be so grateful to find the original. It had a tiny asscher in it that worked loose. I put it in an envelope, to take for repair, but it never made it. l think DH threw it away. Is it lying in landfill somewhere, or could it be in the house somewhere?

If anyone can see it, either way, Id be grateful for knowing.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
arkieb1|1470391459|4062718 said:
AprilBaby|1470365694|4062678 said:

Did you check the back of the seat pockets in the car, the middle space, anywhere it could have fallen under seats? You checked in all the kitchen and bathroom draws? Where else is there in your house that has cabinets or things with storage with things stacked? Think an odd place like a laundry room or somewhere unexpected.

Yes

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
iLander|1470367759|4062685 said:
I used to do that, but I'm not so good anymore.

But I do think it is somewhere high. Lots of open air above it.

So, this leads me to on top of something, like on a closet shelf or on the fridge. White all around?

Gives me an idea but I'm not home so I will let you know! Thanks!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results