shape
carat
color
clarity

The GREATEST big booby strapless ever!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bjedifish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Lol! sorry for the TMI but I am uber excited about it! But seriously, I have a large chest and from years of yo-yo dieting they are no where near as "perky" as they should be! this is the best strapless I have ever put on in my life. I did 47 jumping jacks just to make sure and I didn''t droop at all! plus the back is fairly low! its my dream come true!!

BEST STRAPLESS EVER!!

Just some helpful sharing for all my "big booby brides!"
9.gif

charbie

Ideal_Rock
was it "discreet" under a dress? i got a nice strapless, but the boning in the front has me worried. when my dress is on, i felt like i could see the lines of the boning.

i''m also a "bbb" (big boobied bride) so i''d LOVE some more information! and what a great price!

Bjedifish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
humm...yes that is a excellent question. I think I just got so excited that i didn''t fall out of it or feel like it was slipping all over the place. I will go try on a dress right now and see.

Bjedifish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
OK...so I tried on a dress and it looks a little madonna in vouge, however the boning was not an issue. I was also surprised how it cinched my waist and it looked tiny! Overall I would have to say I am very happy with the purchase and would definitely recommend it!

charbie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/2/2009 9:40:41 PM
Author: Bjedifish
humm...yes that is a excellent question. I think I just got so excited that i didn''t fall out of it or feel like it was slipping all over the place. I will go try on a dress right now and see.

haha i just LOL''ed when i read that.

so i think i want to take mine back now. i''ve been saying since i tried it on with my dress i needed to do so, and i''ll follow in your footsteps. did it happen to run big/small? any advice on sizing?

Bjedifish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
it ran a bit big actually, I was surprised. I ordered 2 sizes and went with the smaller one. They actually recommend that on the site. Its always better to be safe than sorry!

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
I got my strapless bra/corset from eBay...it is seamless, so I didn''t have to worry about anything showing through my dress!
1.gif
It helped give me a really flat tummy and lifted the ''girls'' up quite a bit! I originally tried it on at David''s Bridal (so I knew what size to order), but was not going to pay $70.00!

Specifically, I purchased from this store for $39.99. The seller has good feedback and I remember getting my order pretty quickly!

I didn''t mean to threadjack, but wanted to give charbie and any other "bbb''s" another corset option with no boning!
2.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/2/2009 9:35:20 PM
Author:Bjedifish
Lol! sorry for the TMI but I am uber excited about it! But seriously, I have a large chest and from years of yo-yo dieting they are no where near as ''perky'' as they should be! this is the best strapless I have ever put on in my life. I did 47 jumping jacks just to make sure and I didn''t droop at all! plus the back is fairly low! its my dream come true!!

BEST STRAPLESS EVER!!

Just some helpful sharing for all my ''big booby brides!''
9.gif
Ok, am looking for a new strapless because the one I got is AWFUL but there is one thing that worries me with this one--my dress has a sweetheart neckline, so it dips ever so slightly to show a bit o'' cleavage. But will it just show off this bra because it''s a full coverage? All the bras I own currently have are plunge ones, so the full coverage thing is new to me. Never had to worry about it before.
12.gif

honey22

Ideal_Rock
That''s probably one of the nicest ''larger'' strapless bras I have seen. Functional and gorgeous - perfect!!!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
I bookmarked it...
I will need something like this in the future, the ladies can get out of control!

Bjedifish

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Date: 9/3/2009 11:12:54 PM
Author: LauraSLP07
I got my strapless bra/corset from eBay...it is seamless, so I didn''t have to worry about anything showing through my dress!
1.gif
It helped give me a really flat tummy and lifted the ''girls'' up quite a bit! I originally tried it on at David''s Bridal (so I knew what size to order), but was not going to pay $70.00!

Specifically, I purchased from this store for $39.99. The seller has good feedback and I remember getting my order pretty quickly!

I didn''t mean to threadjack, but wanted to give charbie and any other ''bbb''s'' another corset option with no boning!
2.gif

oooh! I like this one too!!! They have my size! I might get this one as well just to see which one works better! Thanks for the post!
9.gif

Delster

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/4/2009 7:00:44 AM
Author: gwendolyn
Ok, am looking for a new strapless because the one I got is AWFUL but there is one thing that worries me with this one--my dress has a sweetheart neckline, so it dips ever so slightly to show a bit o' cleavage. But will it just show off this bra because it's a full coverage? All the bras I own currently have are plunge ones, so the full coverage thing is new to me. Never had to worry about it before.
12.gif

Gwen I have the older version of this one from M&S.

It's balconette rather than full coverage so you can still do a little cleavage
2.gif
It's fan-tas-tic. Does. Not. Move. EVER!
9.gif

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s a gorgeous strapless! I''m going to order one, perhaps it will save me from having to tape everything down (and up, depending) the next time I attend a wedding!

I have yet to find a great strapless. My wedding gown was fitted so well that there was *no* movement happening, but every other dress I wear is a trial. I''ve resorted to a combo of booby tape from Victoria''s secret (both types) PLUS a strapless, PLUS two-sided tape for the top of my dresses. I hope this little number is the solution!

Londongirl1

Brilliant_Rock
I recently heard good things about the new ''Wonderbra Ultimate Strapless Bra'' - I have the opposite problem to some of you ladies as I''m a size 30C and I''m lucky if I can find a strapless bra in my size that will actually stay up
7.gif

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/5/2009 12:06:49 PM
Author: Bjedifish

Date: 9/3/2009 11:12:54 PM
Author: LauraSLP07
1.gif

I didn''t mean to threadjack, but wanted to give charbie and any other ''bbb''s'' another corset option with no boning!
2.gif

oooh! I like this one too!!! They have my size! I might get this one as well just to see which one works better! Thanks for the post!
9.gif
Bjedfish (Yay...another Laura!) - I''m glad my post was helpful to you...just be careful ordering from eBay since they don''t usually offer returns! You may want to go to a nearby David''s Bridal to try on one of the seamless corset bras and make sure you like the fit before you order. I just used eBay instead of DB b/c it saved me some money!

P.S. This bra isn''t ''full-coverage'' and gives a LOT of cleavage!
2.gif
2.gif

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 9/5/2009 7:52:57 PM
Author: Londongirl1
I recently heard good things about the new ''Wonderbra Ultimate Strapless Bra'' - I have the opposite problem to some of you ladies as I''m a size 30C and I''m lucky if I can find a strapless bra in my size that will actually stay up
7.gif
Thanks for this tip! You and I have the same bra size and I have been struggling to find a strapless (or any good bra) lately!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results