clarity

The Good News Thread

mco312

Shiny_Rock
Premium

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I got a new work employment! I was just about to leave my current profession after some very trying years but gave it one last chance with a new employer. I am very happy I did! Better pay and nicer colleagues (that last part re colleagues I dont know but hope!).

I am also very happy to say that having twins was and is *a whole lot* easier than I thought. Easier than having my first baby. I wish I knew that when I was pregnant. The pregnancy on the other hand... but I dont want to wreck the good news thread. ;))

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@acaw2015 congrats on your new employment! Most importantly congrats on the double addition to you family:)

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:kiss2: I’m having grandchild number three Valentine’s Day! I have a girl, 3, born on Halloween and a boy who will be one in mid September. This one will be my baby’s child.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
:kiss2: I’m having grandchild number three Valentine’s Day! I have a girl, 3, born on Halloween and a boy who will be one in mid September. This one will be my baby’s child.
Congratulations @AprilBaby! I just saw you posted this in April but I’m happy for you anyway!

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade
So it's been kept a bit secret from PS, but I may as well announce it here as creating a thread seems a little bit excessive to me.

Mrs Jordy and I are expecting our first child! We're about 6 months in now and so far so good, a few little unexpected surprises which nobody told us about but other than that it's been going relatively smoothly. We're due around early July however bubs is growing quickly so they may come sooner and we're waiting until they're born to find out the sex. Although all of our friends think we're having a boy :lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@jordyonbass you already know how thrilled I am for you both but just want to add my congratulations here.

CelebratedBeautifulArrowcrab-size_restricted.gif

Boy or girl it doesn't matter...she/he will be one lucky baby to have you and Mrs Jordy as parents!:appl:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! I’m very happy to hear your great news! The fun begins!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What wonderful news, Jordy! I’m glad the pregnancy is going well - best wishes to you and Mrs. Jordy and the wee one!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@jordyonbass I am so happy to see this!!!! So exciting, I'm thrilled for you and your wife, congratulations!!!!! And thank you for sharing this wonderful news with us! :appl::dance:

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Here's my happy of the day: I just received news that a painting of mine was accepted into a national juried exhibition that will take place this fall. Whoop whoop! I had worked hard on the painting, even though it is small (10' x 8"), so it is nice that its receiving some love.

Dad extra small for web.jpg

Last edited:

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Dang, I didn't mean for it to post that large. Sorry!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here's my happy of the day: I just received news that a painting of mine was accepted into a national juried exhibition that will take place this fall. Whoop whoop! I had worked hard on the painting, even though it is small (10' x 8"), so it is nice that its receiving some love.

Wow! Congratulations! You are extremely talented! I think it’s amazing!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, that’s fantastic, what a talent!

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock

GreenPapaya

Brilliant_Rock
I'm so excited to say that today I swam across the pool without stopping! I've been taking lessons since August or July and it feels like I was never going to learn. This is pretty big for me and I'm hopeful I can learn to swim by summer!

And last week I got a small performance raise! Completely unexpected but really appreciated.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm so excited to say that today I swam across the pool without stopping! I've been taking lessons since August or July and it feels like I was never going to learn. This is pretty big for me and I'm hopeful I can learn to swim by summer!

And last week I got a small performance raise! Completely unexpected but really appreciated.

That’s wonderful! Congratulations!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I think you already DO know how to swim!! :dance::appl:And congratulations on the raise! Go you!

Diamond_Hawk

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

Fantastic News!...and well done!

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My daughter is getting engaged tonight, I can't wait. She will be so surprised!!!!!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results