shape
carat
color
clarity

The difference 6 months can do...

Thomperchik

Shiny_Rock
Hello ladies!

I hope everyone is well. I haven't posted in a while! Just wanted to give an update. Everything is still going extremely well with my SO. Unfortunately though, he had to get another job, because of the economy and had to take a huge pay cut. As bad as I feel for him, I'm also a little selfish in thinking that our engagement will have to be pushed down. I'm not too concern that the budget for the ring and everything else has gone down, but really him being happy in what he is doing now, and us being to save since we have had to change our life styles a little.

Hopefully I'll have good news by the end of the summer!

galeteia

Brilliant_Rock
Sounds like you have a good perspective on things; it's about being happy together no matter your engagement status, not about the bling ;))

audball

Ideal_Rock
Hi Thomper!

Can you remind us of your story? We've had a lot of negativity on the boards for awhile so I'm trying to recall what happened. Didn't you and your BF breakup (I could be thinking of someone else...)? If so, did you get back together or is the SO we're talking about a new one?

Either way - glad to hear you're doing well! Happiness is the most important part, sans ring included.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hoping for the best for you! I think at times like this- down economy, rising diamond/gold prices, tough times ahead, we start to see the importance of happiness and finding that in each other and not material things. Here's to a you and your fiance getting engaged and having a beautiful engagement- with things being tight I think it makes you appreciate what you can afford more and more and the sentiment behind it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results