shape
carat
color
clarity

The April LIW small talk thread

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
You''re welcome! The surprise diamonds are awesome. My e-ring has two of them.
I also love how it''s kind of a cathedral head, too!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
So I''m in Montana. It''s my best friend''s wedding on Saturday, and I''m MOH. I flew in yesterday because she wanted me to be here for the bachelorette. Guess what? She was in our hometown (not the city she''s getting married in and which I flew into) and she got snowed in. MASSIVE blizzard, foot upon foot of snow. She didn''t make it yesterday. She MIGHT get in today.

My other best friend who is also a BM also couldn''t get in yesterday, lol. She''s coming in today, thank goodness, but I''ve been stuck in the house with my friend (bride''s) aunts who are super super nice, and her cousins. One is 10, the other is a little baby. Baby will not stop crying. I''m dead on my feet, lol. Just got up from a nap - about 2 hours after I got up (woken up by baby)!

I think I''ll stick to owning cats and dogs and not even THINK about babies for about a decade
3.gif

By the way, Elle, I love that setting!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/30/2009 3:09:38 PM
Author: Brown.Eyed.Girl
So I''m in Montana. It''s my best friend''s wedding on Saturday, and I''m MOH. I flew in yesterday because she wanted me to be here for the bachelorette. Guess what? She was in our hometown (not the city she''s getting married in and which I flew into) and she got snowed in. MASSIVE blizzard, foot upon foot of snow. She didn''t make it yesterday. She MIGHT get in today.

My other best friend who is also a BM also couldn''t get in yesterday, lol. She''s coming in today, thank goodness, but I''ve been stuck in the house with my friend (bride''s) aunts who are super super nice, and her cousins. One is 10, the other is a little baby. Baby will not stop crying. I''m dead on my feet, lol. Just got up from a nap - about 2 hours after I got up (woken up by baby)!

I think I''ll stick to owning cats and dogs and not even THINK about babies for about a decade
3.gif

LOL. Babies are the best form of birth control!

I can''t believe people are still getting FEET of snow! Man.. that is uncool!

Hope everything works out ok!

Thanks for the compliment on the setting!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Niiiiiice elle!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Hoooooray for elle!

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
i haven''t been much for small talk lately but i thought i''d pop in and say:

elle, that is sooo freaking exciting!!!!! i love the ring you posted. i can''t wait to see your gorgeous diamond in your very own setting on your enfianced hand. woooo!!!!
9.gif

somegirl932

Shiny_Rock
elle, i love that setting! i can''t wait til you get engaged!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
So I'm in Montana. It's my best friend's wedding on Saturday, and I'm MOH. I flew in yesterday because she wanted me to be here for the bachelorette. Guess what? She was in our hometown (not the city she's getting married in and which I flew into) and she got snowed in. MASSIVE blizzard, foot upon foot of snow. She didn't make it yesterday. She MIGHT get in today.

My other best friend who is also a BM also couldn't get in yesterday, lol. She's coming in today, thank goodness, but I've been stuck in the house with my friend (bride's) aunts who are super super nice, and her cousins. One is 10, the other is a little baby. Baby will not stop crying. I'm dead on my feet, lol. Just got up from a nap - about 2 hours after I got up (woken up by baby)!

I think I'll stick to owning cats and dogs and not even THINK about babies for about a decade
3.gif
We had snow last week! But now its warm again. But going to get cool again for the weekend lol Crazy weather. Hopefully she gets in today!
32.gif

And ditto to owning dogs and waiting for about a decade (or 2...or 4 decades) for babies!!!!!!!
36.gif
27.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock

3.gif

BEG - my best friend is a BM in Montana in 2 weeks. I''ll have to warn her about the (potential) snow. She''s from Oregon, and apparently is used to cold/snow (I''m a tropical girl, m''self), but crazy to expect it in April/May! I''d die.

Is it pretty up there? I keep hearing that it''s really pretty, but I''m not willing to risk the cold to go. I kind of want to go camping in Montana for some reason, though. Is the sky amazing at night? It might be worth it to go just for the sky...

princesss

Ideal_Rock
BTW, I maybe jumped the gun a little and started May''s small talk thread. Feel free to start on it today or tomorrow, but I''m so excited that May is basically here that I had to start it. Silly, I know, but May = MY BIRTHDAY!!!! So I can''t wait anymore.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Montana is the gemstone state....

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/30/2009 4:25:37 PM
Author: sammyj

elle, that is sooo freaking exciting!!!!! i love the ring you posted. i can''t wait to see your gorgeous diamond in your very own setting on your enfianced hand. woooo!!!!
9.gif
You don''t love us sammy! We barely see you around here anymore. Did our WoW-nerd-speak turn you off?
39.gif

25.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/30/2009 10:06:36 PM
Author: Bia

9.gif

You don''t love us sammy! We barely see you around here anymore. Did our WoW-nerd-speak turn you off?
39.gif

25.gif

Yeah, seriously. I never see sammy around anymore!
39.gif

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
hey everyone...

HAPPY FRIDAY!

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/30/2009 10:44:05 PM
Author: elledizzy5

9.gif

39.gif

25.gif

39.gif
sorry ladies...i''ve been in total lurk mode...not sure why
33.gif
. and ya, the WoW talk was a little...uhhhhh....interesting???
33.gif
3.gif
9.gif

i''ll be all over the may small talk though!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/1/2009 8:15:23 AM

Date: 4/30/2009 10:44:05 PM
Author: elledizzy5

9.gif

39.gif

25.gif

39.gif
sorry ladies...i''ve been in total lurk mode...not sure why
33.gif
. and ya, the WoW talk was a little...uhhhhh....interesting???
33.gif
3.gif
9.gif

i''ll be all over the may small talk though!
We''ve noticed. And we called you out to tell you we don''t like it one bit!
11.gif

Bye bye April, hello May
36.gif
Shooooot, summer''s almost here!

ringless

Shiny_Rock
I love all you girls and your support! Ya''ll are all too sweet to me... just wanted to tell you that while I had the chance! :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results