shape
carat
color
clarity

That Didn''t Last Long!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Hey ladies (and gents) out there! Been a while once again! Anyway, the new BF didn''t last....he turned out to still be a rotten apple! Looks like I''m rocking the single lady status again! Surprisingly I am okay with it! I initiated the breakup....why stay with someone if you aren''t going to be compatible with someone?

Now it''s time for me to focus on my schooling and my rocking new jobs I have lined up! I have decided that I don''t need a man to make me happy....if the right guy enters my life (or re-enters my life) it will come along! Welcome to the new independent, fierce woman! :)

And congrats to the newly engaged LIW''s and to the current LIW''s maintain compsure and patience please! (Don''t do what I did in the past...)

Take care all!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Oh, hi, PrincessDijon!
35.gif
Was wondering how you were doing. I''m sorry to hear you broke up with your new guy, but kudos for deciding quickly you guys weren''t compatible, and then moving on with your life. There are so many guys out there!

I love that you''re focused on getting ahead with school and jobs. Way to go.
36.gif

sparklyheart

Brilliant_Rock
Hey PD, I''m in the same single boat as you! I''m sorry this guy didn''t work out but you seem to have a good head on your shoulders and are moving forward. Best of luck to you!

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Wow ladies, thank you....I appreciate it. Things were just not peachy and his anger issues seemed to surface even when he didn't think I noticed. He also was a smoker and said he quit but lied to me (no offense to smokers out there) but I kicked that icky habit and I don't want it being brought back around my life.

Not to mention that his snoring was atrocious...I actually had to sleep with earplugs in! ugh! It really makes you value your time alone after that!

I know there are "so many" fish in the sea but the seas appear to be tainted....So, I migrated to my own sea....alone... :)

katomm

Shiny_Rock
Sorry to hear about the breakup but I love your new outlook/attitude :)

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
((hugs)) sounds like you''re in a fantastic place! Good for you!!!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Sounds like you''re doing great, hon, even if the ex turned out to be a dud. No worries, you''ll find someone who''s a good match. In the meantime, just keep doing what you''re doing, being your fabulous self!
2.gif

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you ladies.... I don''t really have a support system here where I live so cyberspace is great....especially this forum because all of you are so kind! We can''t all be perfect everyday so the days of support are critical! Thanks again! :)

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
you have such an awesome attitude about it!!!
single life is great to focus on yourself!
21.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
I''m sorry you''re dealing with a break up, but better now than later down the line. Kudos to you for having the courage to end a relationship which was not going well.

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you ladies! Surprisingly I am over that boyfriend (honestly I don't really consider him a bf he was just someone I dated regularly) already....he was just bad news and took advantage of me when I was emotionally vulnerable. So glad I ended that!!!! Seriously! :)

nclrgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Good for you! You are truly an inspiration!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
PD, you made a good decision. Here''s to being in a better place, and embracing your single status!
emcocktl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results