shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold Thanksgiving/Black Friday Sale CVB antique cut pear.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Bansheefaerie

Rough_Rock
Hello and Happy Thanksgiving!
I have decided to part with this beauty as I am finally going to be getting my dream ring that I missed out on a couple times before.
I am doing an addition discount for Thanksgiving/Black Friday Weekend in addition to the sale price.
Here is the link to the LT listing. https://loupetroop.com/listings/rin...tra-sale-antique-cut-pear-diamond-cvb-id-ring

Details:
CVB Inspired Design Antique cut pear diamond ring. Set is 18k brushed yellow gold with a platinum modified collet setting. Size 6.75 with "sizing beads" to prevent the ring from spinning. The unmounted measurements of the pear are 8.4 length 6.9 width. I have to double check the depth.

As of right now I am not selling the Calaveras memento mori band. I want to see how it looks with my new ring. Depending on how it looks, I may decide to sell it as well.

CVBpearcollet1.jpg CVBpearcollet3.jpg CVBpearcollet2.jpg CVBpearcollet4.jpg

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on selling this (and wow someone got a STEAL or a DEAL) and on getting your dream ring!

Bansheefaerie

Rough_Rock
Congrats on selling this (and wow someone got a STEAL or a DEAL) and on getting your dream ring!

Thank you! The CVB Pear set I sold is going to someone in the jewelry community. I figure giving them a good deal for Christmas is worth it in the long wrong. I look forward to being able to see photos of it in the future and I am glad it is going to someone who will love it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results