shape
carat
color
clarity

Thanks PS!

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
To everyone who frequent PS, in particularly the CS and lab/MMD sections, THANK YOU!

Being on PS is one of my favourite waste of time, and it has been great lately, which is a much-needed pick-me-up during these crazy times!

So thank you all!!!

DK :))

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
I learn so much on PS. Not only about bling but about world issues, life, finances, relationships, pets, food, jokes and a range of other topics. It really has been a great use of my time.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for making PS a wonderful place to be.
PSers add color and sparkly fun and blingy joy to every day life.

colorfulworld.gif
I learn so much on PS. Not only about bling but about world issues, life, finances, relationships, pets, food, jokes and a range of other topics. It really has been a great use of my time.

Yes, I feel the same. Not only is it enjoyable hanging out here but it is a good use for our time. PSers are knowledgable in many areas so much so that if we have a question there's a good chance someone will be able to chime in with helpful info. Not just about diamonds but about so much more.

You rock PS.

yourock.gif

Yelena

Shiny_Rock
Me too. You all brighten my day =)2

Made in London

Brilliant_Rock
I may be new to PS but I have already caught the PS bug & I never new I had to buy more jewellery 'til I came on here:lol: I love my new gold & turquoise necklace & earrings:mrgreen2:

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Yes...same here. It's been lovely getting to know everyone and enjoying the lovely jewelry and insight of more seasoned PSers.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I'm currently wasting time when I should be working and yes THANK YOU I have enjoyed this forum so much; started being more active just in November and now I check on what ppl are up to daily! So yes thank you! Even though you guys are a bunch of enablers!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s a lovely distraction in an otherwise dreary world. I’ve met some lovely PSers IRL, who I consider to be friends, and hopefully in the future, will meet some more.

I know what you mean @Made in London, I’d never even heard of OEC’s before I came here, and now I’m the proud owner of an absolute beauty.

Cluless

Brilliant_Rock
Ah yes! Count me in as very greatful for a beautiful place to escape and get distracted.

Thank You All! XOXO

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results