shape
carat
color
clarity

Thanks for your help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dannanews

Rough_Rock
Hi guys,

I just wanted to thank-you for your help.

I ended up getting a beautiful diamond locally in Boston. I'll see if I can figure out a way to take a picture of it. One of the biggest compliments that I got from a friend when they saw it was how much the diamond sparkled. Without the assistance of the help found here, I'm sure I would not have gotten such a bright diamond. It also means a lot to me to know that the diamond that I got is of very high quality, and that's not just coming from the jeweler that I got it from.

I just wanted to let you guys know what a great resource this web page has been to me and others. It is great to be able to see some other people going through the same questions that I've had. Obviously, I want to acknowledge the people that put this page together. Also equally important are the people that participate in the discussion. Without anyone to respond to our questions, this site would be empty and meaningless.

Thanks again for all your support and help.

Sincerely,
Tony D'Anna

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Dannanews, congratulations with you diamond! :appl:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results