shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank you thank you thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Thank you lovely PSers. I posted a while back asking about some symptoms that sounded like asthma. I''ve been seeing a pulmonologist, and he''s wonderful. Really, really knowledgeable and he definitely prides himself on solving the difficult cases, which I thought I would be. It''s not asthma, and we''re running a lot of tests, but he has a theory and it''s wonderfully simple.

Anyways, I wanted to thank everybody here. I posted when I had already planned on going to see a doctor, but when people on here didn''t immediately tell me that it was probably nothing (which many, many people told me) it really gave me the kick in the butt I needed to not chicken out.

Thank you all!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope it is nothing serious and you feel better soon!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the update Princess. Sounds like you''re in good hands!!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Sounds like you found a great doctor
36.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/18/2008 11:24:40 PM
Author: diamondfan
I hope it is nothing serious and you feel better soon!!!

We don''t think it''s anything too serious. If it turns out the way he thinks, there will be no meds or anything needed. Woohoo!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m glad you found the right doctor, and that it''s nothing serious. Thanks for the update!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results