shape
carat
color
clarity

"Thank You" Parasol- where to find one?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gwyn

Brilliant_Rock
Don't know where to find it but I would love to as well so BUMP

Is it possible they just bought a plain white one and put the thank you on it either physically or digitally put it into the picture? Doesnt look like it would be too hard to photoshop that on one...

ladyciel

Brilliant_Rock
It definitely looks to me like that was done with photoshop.

ETA: If you're looking for just a plain one, maybe try an asian store/market?

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
I''m positive it wasn''t photoshopped because I saw the same parasol on my former wedding photographer''s website. That''s actually where I first discovered it, and in looking for one I stumbled upon the link above. I want one! lol.
But if I can''t find one I probably will just get a plain one.

partyjewels

Shiny_Rock
I did a quick search and found this site which has it for $40.00 - THANK YOU PARASOL They can also do monograms on them. Hope this helps you out!

ETA: It's not the exact same of course, the one in the picture from the knot looks a little more nicely done, but they are hand done it seems, so who knows! At least we know one place to get it from! :)

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
partyjewels...you are amazing!!!!
36.gif

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Ooh I like that website!

partyjewels

Shiny_Rock
You make me blush!
4.gif
I think it''s probably one of the few times that I''ve tried to find something for someone on PS and actually succeeded! lol

Gwyn

Brilliant_Rock
Not to thread jack but, what do people use the thank you pics for anyway? Is it for picture thank you cards, or a photo they throw in the thank you card? Usually thank you cards go out when you get the gift (so often before the wedding)

ANyway, just wondering.

luckystar112

Ideal_Rock
I don''t know!
I did get a thank you picture card from my brother and his wife on their wedding. I think that I would take a pic with this parasol and do the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results