shape
carat
color
clarity

Thank you addressing question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SeeShell

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone!

I''m finally finishing up our thank you notes, yay! I''m now in the process of addressing the envelopes and have a question:

For gifts that were from a wedding guest + date, how should the envelope be addressed? Of course, we have both names inside the card in the greeting line, (Dear guest and date,), but for the envelope, should both names be on the first address line too? Or only the guest?

For couples that we are sure live together, we have been putting both names on the envelope, but what about a couple who does not live together?

Thanks!

SeeShell

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I sent separate thank you notes to each half of couples that did not live together, so of course I addressed the envelope to only the individual who lived at each address.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Haven''s way is probably more correct as she''s the etiquette buff around here, but I didn''t do that. I only put the "primary" guest''s name on the envelope unless they lived together, but I addressed the actual note to both guests.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results