shape
carat
color
clarity

Texas ranch proposal

Spersh00685

Rough_Rock
My girlfriend and I have been together for 4.5 years now. We have lived in 3 different states and 7 different apartments. Lets just say its time to slow it down a little. I've been looking for the perfect place to propose, I thought Europe would be incredible but were both too attached to our dog.
After a ton of search I finally found a HUGE ranch house that sits on 150 acres in hill country Texas Since oth of us LOVE texas i wanted to start making some new memories The house has BBQ pits fire rings hot springs an a lot more. I'm so excited to take her there. This is when it gets tricky I want to propose in an original way. Right now my idea was to make a few new dog tags and wrote: 1 I love you 2 you are my best friend 3 you are my soulmate 4 will you marry me
Do you guys have any other ideas we will be in the middle of nowhere but we will have all the conveniences of home. Ill hopefully have a video of the whole thing so I can show y'all how it goes.

Mommy2BMR

Shiny_Rock
Will your dog be with you there? What about tying a pouch containing the ring to the dog's collar and have the dog wake her up in the morning to be taken outside. Depending on when the dog usually comes to you in the morning, you will sneak out of bed an hour early and have breakfast in bed ready for her, including champagne and strawberries. Dog wakes her up, she finds the pouch on the collar, goes, what is that? Then... tears and all that, then breakfast in bed.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results