shape
carat
color
clarity

Testing

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

thegreattriscuit

Rough_Rock
Sorry, but I have to test this out before I post ANYTHING.... my SO isn't wholely ignorant of computers, and I accidently used a familiar username, and can just imagine the results of a google search gone ary...
32.gif

**** EDIT AGAIN! ****

topic moved to new location.... please disregard this one

thegreattriscuit

Rough_Rock
wow.. no suggestions?

am I missing something? you guys stumped? (btw... is there a way to change the subject of a topic?)

Mimikins24

Shiny_Rock
Hi tiucsirt and welcome!!! Sorry I don't have time to really write out a response to your question right now (I am currently in my Advanced Tax Law class and should be paying more attention!!!). I think part of the reason you aren't getting any responses is due to the title of your thread. Maybe you could start a differnt thread with a new name asking for advice about your proposal. Oh and when I have some time later on today or tomorrow I will come back and give you an opinion!!! Good luck!!!

XChick03

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah, the title is misleading.
2.gif

I used to joke around with my boyfriend and tell him I was going to propose to him, but that was just to get him moving on it.

I like your idea of proposing to her when she asks you. I know I would love that and it would totally catch her off guard. About stealing the moment, I don''t know. Its tough to say since I dont know anything about her personality.

Has she been dropping hints for a while that she''s ready to get married? If that''s the case, she may just be doing because she fears you never will. Or it could be something she would really like to do, but either way, I doubt she''ll be disappointed if you present her with a ring at the same time she asks you.

Hope that helps and good luck.

thegreattriscuit

Rough_Rock
yeah, I''ll go ahead and make another thread... begging of course forgiveness from the moderators for the spammage :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results