shape
carat
color
clarity

Testing the waters for my CVB ID pear ring

Bansheefaerie

Rough_Rock
I just had this ring made. It is only a few weeks old. There was a different CVB ID ring that I fell in love with and missed out on 3 times now. I had this ring made as an alternative to my dream ring that has eluded me.
I want to see if there is any interest. I plan on setting up a listing on LT for it.

Ring was made by CVB ID.
18k yellow brushed gold and platinum in a modified collet setting with split shoulders.
Ring size 6.75 with sizing beads to prevent spinning.
Diamond does not have a certificate, but is graded as eye clean J/VSI or better.
1.18 ct measurements 8.4 x 6.9

As of right now I don't plan on selling the Calaveras memento mori ring, but I may change my mind as I have only worn it for about 2 hours.

IMG_20210906_111920_521.jpg IMG_20210906_111920_560.jpg IMG_20210906_111920_579.jpg

Last edited:

asterisms

Rough_Rock
I love collet settings and your ring is beautiful! Good luck with your sale. If you decide to sell the memento mori ring, I'd be interested.

DecoDaze

Shiny_Rock
I'm interested! What are you planning to ask for it? :)

Russel

Rough_Rock
A beautiful ring, but I completely understand the one that got away! I just missed buying the original rounded pear spring gulch from Caysie when it listed on LT. I made an inspired by ring, but it’s just not the same!

blingthing

Shiny_Rock
It's a shame it didn't work out as hoped. Fingers crossed that you eventually snare the one that got away. I'm not in the market for the pear but would certainly be happy to buy the calaveras band if you decide to sell.

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
But but but....it's so beautiful. Dust for a quick sell, but only if you are very sure you are okay with letting it go....

Bansheefaerie

Rough_Rock
I’m curious what is the one that got away that is now going to be yours? The new one?

It is a CVB ring. I am hoping it will be mine. I do have the option to buy it if I can work it out financially. I am probably going to be selling some other jewelry as well to fund it.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
It is a CVB ring. I am hoping it will be mine. I do have the option to buy it if I can work it out financially. I am probably going to be selling some other jewelry as well to fund it.

I hope you get it I remember this story. Best of luck to you!

RockOnReen

Shiny_Rock
This is gorgeous. Some pear lover out there needs to grab it now!

Bansheefaerie

Rough_Rock
Is there a way to delete old posts? I had posted this thread when I was testing the waters and not sure about selling it. Now that I am sure I want to sell it I want to post a For Sale thread, but I am concerned about possibly getting in trouble for a "duplicate" listing. This thread was not an official For Sale thread.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is there a way to delete old posts? I had posted this thread when I was testing the waters and not sure about selling it. Now that I am sure I want to sell it I want to post a For Sale thread, but I am concerned about possibly getting in trouble for a "duplicate" listing. This thread was not an official For Sale thread.

@Bansheefaerie, I think you just hit the report concern button and ask the mods to delete this thread, and then you can start a new one.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results